The Dry Ridge Inn
US$ 107
US$ 101
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$ 355
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Princess Anne Hotel(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
US$ 134
US$ 123
Renaissance Asheville Hotel(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 191
US$ 174
Renaissance Hotels
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 180
US$ 164
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 180
  • Breakfast included
US$ 406
US$ 191
US$ 172
Hotels.com
  • Pool
AC Hotel Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$ 172
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront porchbed and breakfastcomplimentary beveragesbreakfast was deliciouseach morningenjoyed our staywonderful hostsrooms are beautifulbiltmore estatesitting areashort driveother guestsup to datethree nightsbagpipeskristenhoward
Reviewed 11 November 2011

I almost hesitate to recommend this B&B because I want to keep it to myself!! It is a comfortable, convenient and very friendly place to stay. We enjoyed our room which was well furnished, clean and had a great fireplace. Breakfast was well prepared and generous! Very easy to get right to downtown Asheville without even getting on the highway. Love it!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2011

Friendly, clean, and relaxing at the end of a long roadtrip vacation. From Howard's directions to find the Inn to Kristen's excellent breakfast, we cannot imagine how to improve their hospitality. After dinner at a local pub they recommended, we even sat on the porch swing sipping their complimentary wine. Did we mention "romantic"?

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2011

We booked a last minute trip here to see the leaves on the Parkway. It worked out fine, but I'd rather not return - it's just not my type of place.

Room Tip: Dora room is under a VERY creaky floor. Between our upstairs neighbor's alternate pacing and snoring, I got very little sleep the first night. I found the bed hard and high. Steps and a bedside table on the right side would have been nice. The tub was awkward for showering (why they haven't trimmed the shower curtain so you're not stepping on it, I can't figure out). Snacks were commercial junk food - fine, and portable, but not particularly good. Keurig coffee maker had no decaf.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ch_geekette
DryRidgeInn, Owner at The Dry Ridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2011

We value all of our guest's reviews. Thank You for your thoughts. The bed in "Dora" is brand new and of high quality. There are so many different requirements for a bed comfort, we try to hit the middle of the road. There are indeed steps in this room to assist guest's needs to get into bed, always have been there. The house is 120 years old, certainly not a cookie cutter house, it has it's quirks. There is decaf for the coffe maker, you just have to turn the despenser to the other side. Thank You

Reviewed 13 September 2011

I've been staying at the Dry Ridge since 2007. I have never had an unpleasant time, stay, or breakfast there. Kristin and Howard are the best innkeepers. They are considerate, warm, talented (cooking and bagpipes) and good conversationalists. The rooms have every convenience, are comfortable and very clean. The porch is a great place to read and relax while listening to the music and fountain in the background. My husband and I use the Dry Ridge as our getaway from the city and daily life.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2011

Howard and Kristen worked very hard to accommodate our large group. They managed to seat us all together for breakfast each morning grouping tables into a nice long banquet table. Fresh fruit each morning with home-made bread or muffins. I stayed in the Davidson suite and it was lovely.

I had never stayed in a B&B before and found it to be a very friendly and welcoming environment. A B&B is well suited for small groups of friends looking for something a little more homey and relaxed than a hotel lobby. The Dusenbery's provided us with keys to the house which was very nice and allowed us to come and go as we pleased.

Note: As an early riser I especially appreciated the Keurig coffee makers available for coffee at 8am!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends