“Nice option”

Blossom on Main
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 24
Cuisines: Thai, Healthy, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Blossom on Main is a restaurant that is beyond the normal meat and potatoes you will find at most restaurants in the area. We give you as authentic Thai cuisine from a chef that specializes in the homeland dishes. First impression for everyone is Thai food is all spicy hot, just a myth, our food is made to your temperature level, from bland to extremely hot. Your server will ask you what your taste level is. Our dishes are freshly made by our experienced kitchen staff. Our wines were specially chosen to compliment the flavors of Thai cuisine. Beer and Sake is also available. We ensure that you will enjoy our service and the food that is presented to you. We look forward to your visit!
Reviewed 25 December 2017

It is wonderful to have another option other than southern food in Waynesville. A place to eat that serves light, fresh, moderate portions. Not feeling like the food is over done, heavy, sweet, over sauced.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Food was delicious with generous portions but would prefer more heat than what was advertised. Would I go back? Yes I would.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Had a nice weekday lunch and service was very friendly and food was healthy and freshly-prepared. Only complaint was that we were both still hungry after eating our entire meal and the manager could not have been more gracious--she offered us a complimentary appetizer of our choice. This is exactly what a quality, small-town dining experience should be--highly recommend this Thai fusion gem.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

We had the Penang and yellow curries for lunch and I'm serious when I say I think it may have been the best curry I've ever eaten! We live in Asheville, so have been to many Thai restaurants here, but Blossom on Main in Waynesville beats them all! Definitely our go to place whenever we are in town. Also, great service too!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

My daughter and her husband took me here when I arrived for a visit with them in Sylva. The food was unbelievably good. We had the coconut shrimp appetizer, the red curry, and the panang curry - all very good. It was so good in fact that ten days later I drove to Waynesville from Jacksonville, FL with my sister so she could experience Blossom on Main. (We were on our way north and she had never been in the Great Smoky Mountains, so this was a pleasant side trip.)