“Nice stay”

Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Waynesville
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We stayed here over Easter weekend while touring the area. Check-in was easy and very accommodating. Our room was clean and comfortable. The location is convenient for many area attractions.

Stayed: April 2012
JayParmar1950, General Manager at Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

Dear Guest:

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 828 400 8900.

BEST WESTERN Smoky Mountain Inn

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

We pitched up for one night here on a road trip. The service was good and efficient, the room was huge and the bed really comfortable, and the views were amazing. Had a brilliant night's sleep and we woke up to a mist-filled car park with the mountains rising above - beautiful. And it was really cheap! Would have been helpful to have evening food/drink in walking distance but that was a minor niggle. Really enjoyed our brief stay here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gogogaijingirl
JayParmar1950, General Manager at Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Dear Guest::

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I do a lot of business travel and normally stay in hotels within the Hilton or Marriott brands as I can always expect to have very nice, clean and modern accomodations. On occasion I stay at other brands such as Best Western if there are none of my preferred chains in the area.

I have to say that I was very surprised and very satisfied with the Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn in Waynesville. My room was very clean and fresh in appearance. The furniture and bedding appeared to be almost new. The wi-fi internet connection worked very well.

The hotel is only about a 1/4 mile from a shopping center with a Best Buy, Walmart and other stores. It's about a mile from the historic downtown area with a lot of nice restaurants.

I'd definitely stay at this hotel again when I return to the area.

Room Tip: My room was on the 2nd level on the back side of the hotel where I could park just outside of the ro...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank EastTennMan
JayParmar1950, Owner at Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Dear Guest:
Thank you very much for review and confidence in our inn at Waynesville, NC. I like to meet you in person and thank you when you visit our inn next time. You can reach me by calling me at 828 400 8900.

jayparmar@yahoo.com

Reviewed 1 February 2012

Although this hotel has been there for years, they have kept it up to date and comfortable. It has a "family owned atmosphere" with friendly staff and even benches to sit on outside and take in the incredible views. I booked through Priceline and got a nice room for under $70 per night. Bed was comfy, had plenty of hot water and the heater worked so well I had to turn it way down. The location is perfect. Easy access to freeway and just a few minutes from Waynesville Main Street. I would stay there again without doubt!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Jayprakash P, General Manager at Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2012

Reviewed 6 November 2011

It was a cold dreary day as we arrived at Smoky Mtn Inn, however our damp spirits were warmed by the friendly & helpful lady that got us checked into our spacious room. Room was very clean and everything was in perfect working condition with one exception. The shower head has to go. Small thing I know but it would be a huge improvement and probably would save money in the long run. Breakfast area needs to be larger. If the inn was full I have no idea where they would sit the people, as there is only 4 or 5 tables. Easy access from highway and great parking for both levels.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank redwingrick
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waynesville
7.0 km away
4.5 km away
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#4 of 8 in Waynesville

Been to Best Western Smoky Mountain Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK