“A quick lunch”

Ranked #23 of 126 Restaurants in Waynesville
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Stop in for the first time, prompt, friendly service, very tasty food at very reasonable prices. The place is simple but clean, offer take out and prepared frozen meals.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I have eaten Kanini's food for many years but it just keeps getting better. From soothing and delicious comfort food to delectable dessert (don't miss the 3 layer brownie), they also provide salad, soup and vegetarian options. This is a woman-owned business which also offers frozen take-home dishes for easy home preparation. You will love this restaurant!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

This placed is the best. Everything I have ever got from them was great. But have to say the chicken and waffles is by far my favorite. It is a special that they do. I always look at the weekly specials and always go when they have it. If you have not tried Kanini's you should try it.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been eating lunch here for 6 years. The food is always fresh and delicious. My favorites are the tortilla soup and the spinning wheel sandwich. Yum yum. If you’re in the area try it out. You won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I have been eating at KANINI'S since it's opening in 2011. I eat there several times a week because they offer delicious daily specials in addition to their regular menu items.  I regularly use them for catering as well. My guests always come running when they hear I'm having food from KANINI'S!  Best of all KANINI'S offers fresh meals to go. I keep them stocked in my freezer and pick up the fresh dinner to go weekly to ease my work load as a working mom.  So convenient and plus it's healthy delicious food that my kids love! Best lunch spot in town and amazingly perfect sweet tea!