“Worst experience ever”

Blackbeard's Restaurant and Lounge
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The food and the service was horrible the prices were outrageous for what we got.. when I walked out I told them Balckbeard come through 200 years ago robbing us and he is still robbing us in this restaurant

Reviewed 14 September 2013

If you are looking for crappy service & food then you have found the right place to go to. Me and my family went here tonight, we got VERY bad service, the waiter had a nasty attitude, the food could of been better. I have been going here for 15 years and I was never treated as bad as I was tonight. Me and my family will NOT be coming back!!!!

Reviewed 29 May 2013

love their breakfast! Staff always great.may be the only place in town that does corned beef hash just right.
Just overlook the kitchy pirate decor!

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Great food and price--$21 for 2 people; can't remember what we ate but my daily log showed it as excellent and we've been there other years going back and forth from New England to Florida.

Reviewed 18 March 2013

The decor is not what you go there for, but a meal is what you are there for, so lets eat! We ordered the surf and turf special and it was cooked to perfection and the waitress staff was great attentive and made sure we were never overlooked! The steak was a great cut, no gristle, thick and a very good medium sear, the grilled shrimp were grilled right and were not rubbery and were very big compared to a chain restaurant.
A great place to fellowship with friends and a good meal! Looked around the table, and nothing was left on anybody's plate!

1  Thank Steven M