See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Group of neighbors took our motorhomes up from Myrtle Beach for a weekend. The campground is a convenient location for any Duplin Winery event, and the price for electricity and water is reasonable. The dump station is very easy to access. Once you master the road, in the sites on the lake provide a great view and you can literally fish from your front door.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank tom g
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

I grew up going to this lake...thought I would like taking my son there... we did have fun there.. till we got home and then there big bits/ welps showed up all over us head to toe wrapped. ... Hospital said it was from the sand or water there...they fill like it was most likely from the water... so gross... this was the 3rd year in a row this happen there... never again...white lake Bound we will be from here on out.... shame on u lake lemon for letting your place go as bad as u have...

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank ashley h
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

I see other reviews that are negative but we have been coming here for 20 years and have seen a lot. The negative reviews are generally from people that "created" a negative experience for themselves. It is locally owned and operated. The staff are great, friendly and family oriented people. The campground is a place like no other where you can camp lakeside, swim and fish. Security is an added bonus that keeps it a family environment! A game room, picnic shelters and jumping plateforms are available for daily admission fees. Come visit and see for yourself you will be glad you did.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa K
Reviewed 29 March 2016

So far so good! My husband, son, and I have rented a space here for a 6+ month stay. Everyone has been super kind and helpful. Although it is too cold to swim just yet, I can't wait for the water to warm up! The best part is we are only a few steps from a quiet fishing dock. If anything changes with my opinion, I will happily update. Right now, we are very pleased!

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank Crystal W
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

I am a 32 year old well educated black man with a wife and 2 beautiful children. I took my family on a camping experience and let it be known that this was my children's first camping trip. I was approached by a group of white mean and told that this wasn't going to happen. When I asked what they were referring to they said this mixture. The next morning I was on my way to talk to the property manager when told that my stay would be terminated. I asked the reasoning and was told I didn't need to know and that we needed to part ways. When walking around the property I began to notice nasty stares rebel flags and racist slurs being thrown my way. Thanks trip advisor

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family