Open today: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Come ready to dance

In the middle of farm country is a great little vineyard that offers live music on Friday nights... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
MarionsMen
Georgetown, South Carolina
Love the Wine

On way back from Myrtle Beach followed the signs to to wonderful gem Cypress Bend Vineyard. I am so... read more

Reviewed 5 July 2018
Tracey R
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2017

I like to visit wineries when I am traveling. Had a wine sampling at Cypress Bend and was not disappointed. Located in a secluded area Wagram, just outside Fayetteville. Jessica served us on arrival. We were the first ones there when they opened. For $ 6 you get a complimentary glass and tastings of six wines. They were all wonderful. I like semi sweet wines and the muscadine grapes make the best sweet wines. Jessica was a source of knowledge for the history of the vineyard and the origins of the names of the wines. My favorite was Roseneath. Sweetheart Stream will be used as a sangria for a festive party. You can order for delivery also. Great day spent.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped here when 95 was closed from hurricane Matthew. It was flooded but they welcomed us in. The wines were great and you got to choose 2 of the four sections of wine based on your taste preference. Wines were very smooth and I enjoyed everything. We sat outside on the patio and sipped a glass taking in the beautiful day. Would recommend.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank allmotorchick
Reviewed 2 September 2016

We did a tastinng and then stayed for a glass with some crackers and cheese. Wonderful and extremely pleasant staff. We really enjoyed the visit.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 31 August 2016

I visited this winery on a Friday night and I really enjoyed the atmosphere there. Everyone got along the men and ladies were very respectful to one another. The band was a lot of fun and had a lot of interaction with the crowd. The wine was very good too. The bar allowed you to taste the wine prior to purchasing so you could enjoy the bottle and not settle for something you just wanted to try. There were also refreshments served on some of the tables such as crackers and cheese. You basically pay at the gate and then enjoy live music under the tent. I will admit it was very hot however, it is late August so that is expected. This is perfect for a first date or just an outing with the guys or girls. If you enjoy listening to music with peace of mind. Loved it!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank QUANTINA H
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Friday night dancing, and just fun, fun, fun. No one a stranger. Able to bring your own food/snacks or buy from the food truck. Make sure you check which band is playing, because some bands are better than others. Holiday Friday's such as Christmas can get very very crowded to the point of no room on the dance floor, to the point of standing room only. One can reserve fro a group. (Do check out the vineyards website or call for information). Yes, some bring small children with their group, so expect to see. During cold season, veranda is heated, in summer months, curtains are raised for plenty evening air. Ample parking. Restrooms available. So, Go enjoy yourself.

Date of experience: February 2016