“Check this Winery out”

Cypress Bend Vineyards
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Wagram
Reviewed 29 July 2017

The outside is lovely, if it wasn't so hot the day I went, I would have opted to sit outside and enjoy nature while sipping on a glass of wine. The inside is nice and quaint, you really don't mind sitting inside tasting wines. Make sure you get a flight or two of wine offerings. I am not a fan of dry wines but I liked the ones at this winery. However, some of the dry and blushes are a bit on the sweeter side. If you are a fan of muscadine wines, then you will like this place. It is worth the stop.

1  Thank Tiffany W

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I like to visit wineries when I am traveling. Had a wine sampling at Cypress Bend and was not disappointed. Located in a secluded area Wagram, just outside Fayetteville. Jessica served us on arrival. We were the first ones there when they opened. For $ 6 you get a complimentary glass and tastings of six wines. They were all wonderful. I like semi sweet wines and the muscadine grapes make the best sweet wines. Jessica was a source of knowledge for the history of the vineyard and the origins of the names of the wines. My favorite was Roseneath. Sweetheart Stream will be used as a sangria for a festive party. You can order for delivery also. Great day spent.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped here when 95 was closed from hurricane Matthew. It was flooded but they welcomed us in. The wines were great and you got to choose 2 of the four sections of wine based on your taste preference. Wines were very smooth and I enjoyed everything. We sat outside on the patio and sipped a glass taking in the beautiful day. Would recommend.

1  Thank allmotorchick
Reviewed 2 September 2016

We did a tastinng and then stayed for a glass with some crackers and cheese. Wonderful and extremely pleasant staff. We really enjoyed the visit.

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 August 2016

I visited this winery on a Friday night and I really enjoyed the atmosphere there. Everyone got along the men and ladies were very respectful to one another. The band was a lot of fun and had a lot of interaction with the crowd. The wine was very good too. The bar allowed you to taste the wine prior to purchasing so you could enjoy the bottle and not settle for something you just wanted to try. There were also refreshments served on some of the tables such as crackers and cheese. You basically pay at the gate and then enjoy live music under the tent. I will admit it was very hot however, it is late August so that is expected. This is perfect for a first date or just an outing with the guys or girls. If you enjoy listening to music with peace of mind. Loved it!

1  Thank QUANTINA H