“Oh man... this place is great!”
Review of BBQ Joes

BBQ Joes
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Trinity
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We knew when we pulled in, and the car pick-up window line wrapped around the building, that we were on to something good. And we were right! On a Thursday night, the place was packed, and our service was a little slow because of it - but the food made up for everything.

We got two plates of pulled pork BBQ, with sides of green beans,BBQ slaw, hushpuppies, and Brunswick Stew... and we could not finish it all. They had three different BBQ sauces on the table, and we meant to try them, but the pork was cooked so well, so tasty on its own, that we just ate it like it was. Delicious!

The hushpuppies were circular (like big thick onion rings) and were so good. The Brunswick Stew was a little sweet for my taste, but nevertheless was thick and good. Overall, we loved this place - and can certainly see why people are flocking here!

Reviewed 21 October 2017

This evening, our son introduced us to BBQ Joes, in Trinity. Oh my goodness, the most amazing BBQ we've had! We each ordered something different, so we could share. My hubby had been craving thick sliced BBQ Brisket. I had to agree with him, that I had never tasted a more tender, juicy (and flavorful!) piece of meat; and enough to bring home for a brisket sandwich. My husband was, seriously, in "brisket" heaven! My son enjoyed the "huge" Friday night pork chop; most tender, juicy chop ever!! The sweet potato casserole, was to die for as was the good old fashioned baked beans. The super sized onion rings... big juicy slices of onion, battered and fried, sure disappeared quickly...yum! My chicken plate was awesome - chicken was moist, tender and delicious; greens perfectly cooked, and coleslaw, diced small, great dressing... just as I like it. I've never met a hush puppy I didn't like. Well, these generous sized, donut shaped, (airy on the inside/crispy on the outside), sure bring hush puppies to a whole new level. So glad I had some to bring home for breakfast! By this time, we could not eat another bite; so opted to bring home a couple pieces of their warm cobbler....think "Gramma's" peach cobbler, it just doesn't get any better than that. The servers take very good care of you; they were welcoming & friendly, knew the menu, and stopped back often, to fill glasses and see if we needed anything. Last, but not least, probably the best meal for the money, that we've had in a very long time. Can't wait to try breakfast & lunch!! Highly recommend....

1  Thank DennyDG
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Place was busy and clean. Staff worked quickly to accommodate customers waiting and servers were very efficient and friendly. Wife and I both had the Senior plate for $6.79 with pulled pork, baked beans ans apples. It also came with Hush Puppies and a drink all for $14.35 tax included and it was more than we could eat!!!! Food was great!! Well worth the drive and money!! Absolutely will be going back.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great selections for breakfast, lunch and dinner and large portions. Prices are reasonable. Staff is very friendly and service is fast. I live in the neighborhood and visit often.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The bbq sandwich was amazing and piled high!! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with suggesting what kinda bbq sauce I should get from my taste. Will definitely be back

1  Thank judypowers62