“The Best!”

Cora's Isle-End Deli
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 12
Description: Creative and affordable takes on standard deli fare, soups, and salads
Reviewed 26 August 2017

My friend who lives in the area suggested that we go to Cora's for lunch! I am so glad that we did! The sandwiches were delicious, more than generous in size and reasonably priced. The service was friendly and efficient. My friend had the daily special. I had a turkey/avocado panini. The turkey was fresh and piled high on the French bread. The avocado was ripe and soft. It was just too good! One sandwich would have been enough for both of us!
A visitor looking at the building might not give this place a second look but locals know where the food is good! Don't miss it!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Had such good reviews the wife and I had to check it out... We were not disappointed. I had a Cuban and wife had a homemade Chicken Salad... both were excellent..these are not wimpy little sandwiches either. Place is small, seats about 12 inside. If you want a good homemade sandwich this is a good place to try.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Quirky dog themed (Cora is a dog) young in cheek stories of her adventures cover the walls. Sandwiches run $6 to $10 can drinks $2 they have an awesome. Blueberry tea. Was shocked to see cuban sandwiches on the menu. I asked about the Bread and they admitted it was French bread not traditional Cuban bread which is no surprise since tTamia Florida is s long way away from here. I tried the vita cristo sandwich and wifey had Cuban breakfast sandwich they also have zapp's chips

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Sandwiches are very generous and reasonably priced. Never had a negative experience. It is small and I often do take-out.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Make sure you get a menu.....And look for the specials! Amazing food! Family run and is so welcoming!

Eat in or carry out.....Tiny place with a mighty menu! Great prices and such very nice people!

The menu is set up for sandwiches only.....once you get in there, they sell breakfast sandwiches as well...

We tried the upscale grill cheese with bacon and 2 types of cheese with truffle oil and tomatoes....Panini style sandwich....could only eat half (6.50).....My husband wanted smaller so he just ordered off the kids menu and got a ham and cheese grilled sandwich for 3.00 ...FANTASTIC!

For breakfast we both got the French toast with sausage....Our eyes were too big....Each breakfast was 4 thin slices of homemade French bread fried and with 2 large thin sausage patties that tasted like fresh pork....homemade syrup and sugar powder...we couldn't finish ours.....It was 5.00 per person....we should have got only one!

Please look at the menu....I saw the best pastrami on a baguette....huge.....lovely!

Lastly, when you go in.....look for the dog everywhere....on every picture.....he must be the owners best bud......so funny to look at!

Must go to!