“Enjoyable experience”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Really nice restaurant in a town with limited options. When you're here, step out a bit and take a chance on the menu offerings other than the fried seafood. You can get that anywhere in the area, and frankly there are a few places better for that. But, if you want something a little out of the ordinary for a small NC beach town, this is the place. Awesome wine list, great selection of cocktails, awesome chef, and varying menu. Well worth your time.

1  Thank JGJJN

Reviewed 10 November 2017

A friend invited us to dinner here. Staff was great and fun! When I see Cloth napkins I don't think of a grill. We ordered the Hamburger which was, at least, 1 12 inches thick. Cooked perfectly. It had pimento cheese and FF Onion rings on it. Really Good!. I ordered margarita and was told it was good! It was the best margarita I have had in a long time. Virginia, the bartender knows her stuff!

1  Thank ddtuttle
Reviewed 8 November 2017

From start to finish the meal and service was simply outstanding. We enjoyed chicken pastry soup, fried green tomatoes, artisan bread, balsamic scallops and the fresh catch was grouper. Terrific wine selection as well. This was the perfect place to celebrate a birthday and I would go back again and again if I were a local. Can't say enough good things about this place.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I've been to this restaurant every year when we come to Topsail, and have been very pleased with the quality of the food and the service. This visit was the best. They had a tuna special (sushi quality tuna) that was absolutely outstanding! It included a reduced heirloom tomato sauce that was out of this world. I've been trying to reproduce it ever since, but haven't quite gotten there. I'll just have to come back next year......

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This was the last night of our weeklong vacation. Went out to dinner every single night. Unfortunately, this was not a good dinner. There are much better options on the island. My first two bites of flounder yielded 20 bones. This is unacceptable of a restaurant that charges the prices they do. This was really disappointing. The atmosphere was very nice. The waitstaff was also very polite and attentive but overall a very disappointing night.