“Great Take Out”

Tommy's Barbecue
Ranked #9 of 88 Restaurants in Thomasville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I frequently call in orders to Tommy's for my elderly parents. The food is always fresh, hot and tasty. They enjoy all their food, but they really like the Brunswick Stew in colder weather. So happy Tommy's continues to serve Thomasville well.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My go to place for great food at a reasonable price. My family orders the chopped bar-b-q famiy dinner for 4 with extra hushpuppies. It serves at least 6 and the slaw is fantastic. Our go to place for take out.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I asked for it and i got it just as requested
YUMMY food all the time
Service is always good
Prices are great

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I haven't been there in a while because there was a long blond hair in my grilled chicken salad. Rather than not charge me they wanted to make another one. I don't think so.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Food is good, family owned.....Good place to meet hometown people. Yes they still have curb service.