“My Go-To restaurant for Japanese-Chinese”
Review of Jade Dragon

Jade Dragon
Ranked #11 of 93 Restaurants in Thomasville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 August 2016

I have spent 50 years living in Thomasville and Lexington area. Jade Dragon serves both Japanese and Chinese menus. When I get a hankering for Japanese, I will drive 20 miles out of the way to go here-----because every time I try a new place, it doesn't measure up. The Hibachi Chicken is wonderful!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Been a loyal customer for years. The hibachi food is the best in the triad. Jade & her family always remember what each customer orders. I still don't know how they do that. Great service and great food!!

Reviewed 1 June 2016

I have been eating at Jade Dragon ever since I was a little girl. The food is wonderful and the staff are very pleasant. They even remember exactly what I order and will ask me if I want "the usual". The lunch specials are affordable and include a soup or salad.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

The teryaki steak and shrimp is as good of a value as anywhere I've eaten lately. The steak was very juicy, the shrimp cooked perfectly, the rice just right. The salad was large and fresh. The wait staff cannot be beat. Come here - you won't regret it!!!

Reviewed 17 March 2015

I am so sad to have moved away from Thomasville for at least one reason-Jade Dragon. This is my favorite place to get Chinese/Japanese. The food is always good, but the best thing about his place is the service. The staff made an effort to know my family and myself. They even call me by name when we go--and we don't eat there regularly. Its that extra effort customer service that makes me love this place.

2  Thank Ashley C