“Always clean and delish!”
Review of Sweet Frog

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweet Frog
Ranked #21 of 93 Restaurants in Thomasville
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Restaurant is always clean, staff is always friendly, and the food is fresh and delish! Love the family atmosphere and Christian music.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Sweet frog has very good yogurt and appears to be a Christian run business.
I do like that they have non-dairy options as well some fresh fruits for toppings.
The yogurt is a bit pricey, but what ice cream or yogurt place isn't these days?
There are usually coupons to be had somewhere for a percentage off to ease the pain.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Several flavors and lots toppings to choose from. Unfortunately my favorite, the peach, is no longer available. Had an embarrassing moment when I realized I didn't have my wallet...after the yogurt with toppings was already in my bowl. The workers were very kind and said not to worry about it. I did go home and get my money, but was able to eat in peace first:)

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Sweet Frog is one of the better serve-your-own frozen yogurt shops I've visited. The Thomasville, NC location is the first one I've tried.

Pros: There are lots of choices of both frozen yogurt and toppings, and you can sample frozen yogurt flavors first, which is a great way to try new tastes. Our family ordered and enjoyed several different flavors and a variety of toppings -- chocolate everything was my favorite combo! The store was clean and bright, the server was friendly, the seating was plentiful and the prices were good. The Sweet Frog concept itself is cute and welcoming. The cornhole games in front of the store are an especially sweet and fun touch, and we enjoyed playing a few games with the kids before we left.

Cons: There's a limited beverage selection (surprisingly, no juice for kids); no option for banana splits, parfaits, etc.; and it's all self-serve food and pay at the register, with no table service at all, so you'll want to adjust your adult-to-child ratio accordingly. ;)

We had an enjoyable visit, yummy frozen yogurt and fun, and we'll be back for sweet treats and cornhole soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2015

I have enjoyed the tasty treat of this frozen yogurt paradise on several occasions. The staff is friendly, the place is kept spotlessly clean and the frozen yogurt is a delicious sweet treat! They offer a nice selection of flavors and you even get to sample the various flavors if you desire before choosing the one or ones you wish to purchase so you know you are getting what you really like!