Sea Coast Suites
Quality Inn & Suites(Sneads Ferry)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
US$ 91
QualityInn
Topsail Shores Inn(Sneads Ferry)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
US$ 111
US$ 145
US$ 117
Shell Island Resort(Wrightsville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 229
US$ 207
Holiday Inn Resort Wrightsville Beach(Wrightsville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 216
US$ 205
HolidayInn.com
  • Beachfront
Silver Gull Motel(Wrightsville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 197
US$ 149
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2012

We have stayed in Sea Coast many times in the past couple years and there isnt anywhere on the island that can compare. The rooms were clean and T.I. Rentals are always amazing!! If you want to make a memorable vacation book a condo at sea coast!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I have stayed there several times and I would not stay in any other hotel, motel or condo! The location is perfect....short walk to the beach and close proximity to area restaurants, shopping and night life fun. The suites are very clean, nicely arranged and I love that the linens are provided and having a washer and is a great convenience! You cannot get these amenities for these prices anywhere else!

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank CriscoGirl
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Although I was not able to stay in the condo he rents, Greg Garner, owner of Unit #25, was extremely helpful, courteous and polite. When we had to change plans at the last minute he was very accommodating and helped us with alternate lodging at Sea Coast Suites. Working in the hospitality industry myself, I know good customer service when I see it! Thanks Greg!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LostRiverTraveler
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We are getting married this weekend and will be staying here again!!!! It is a short walk across the street to the public beach access....this is my new favorite place to stay!

My first encounter with Sea Coast Suites was when Labor day 2011 was coming up and we were looking for a last minute reservation. We were able to secure one of the last rooms available here, at $99 a night! We had a room on the third floor and had a view of the ocean. The room was clean and fully equipped. The check in was quick and easy, and the staff was polite.

Keep up the good work!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank jjmom1429
Reviewed 12 February 2012

We love Sea Coast Suites. Perfect location for shops, restaurants and the beach. It was very clean, free wifi and the company is so easy to deal with. Can't believe so much is offered for such a low price. We will stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family