“Pastrami sandwich was great”

New York Corner Deli
Ranked #5 of 67 Restaurants in Surf City
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 April 2016

Our family stopped for lunch. We all enjoyed our food but the pastrami sandwich was delicious! We tried the cannoli's for dessert and they were great as well. Service was fast and friendly, they were enjoying the music.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

We visited North Topsail Beach and stayed in a little house very close to the deli. We ordered breakfast daily from there & I loved the bacon,egg and cheese on a roll. It totally brought me back to breakfast in New York. I also ordered the home fries which were really good. My friend ordered the Richie Goldsand and said it was absolutely delicious. He even ordered another one the next day. We also tried their potato salad which was very tasty. When we are back to visit again we will definitely make a point to stop in. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

Great Reuben quick food freshly made. The staff is friendly and courteous . We go there all the time.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

I eat out most everyday for lunch, and the family that runs New York Corner Deli make sure it is perfect every time. Both food quality and service are excellent whether you eat in or carry out! Make sure to visit while you are on Topsail Island!

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Great food from breakfast to sandwiches I come here every time the food is good and the sandwiches are the best
The staff is friendly and this is a must stop when you are in surf city