“Awesome stay in an awesome house”
Aerial View Beach Access
Same King Master
Same King Master Desk/View
Master Bath
Master Bath Jacuzzi Tub
Queen (Top Floor off Livingroom)
Same Queen Bedroom
Bathroom
Queen Bedroom (1st Floor)
Shared Hallway Bath
Bunkbed Room (1st Floor)
Laundry
1312 N New River
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sona K
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Awesome stay in an awesome house”
Reviewed 5 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Great vacation in Surf City. The house is a very well equipped rental.....kitchen, bedrooms, living room, bathrooms were just as at your own home. Very clean and well furnished. We were 7 adults and 2 small kids and we had plenty of room. It is 2 minutes walking distance from the beach. You can actually see the ocean from one of the decks. 4 cars can easily park in front of the house. There is also an outside shower which was very convenient when coming from the beach. There are a lot of steps so I would not recommend this house for people with disabilities. We as a group appreciated this daily exercise! All in all very satisfied.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house itself
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
SC
Reviewed 29 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

MD
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

24 Jun 2014
Thanks for your candid review. I am so sorry to hear that this home was not ready for your arrival. Had you notified us about the cleanliness issues in the home (including extra trash) and had you let us know that the guest before you had been smoking, we would have been glad to take care of all of those things for you immediately. While we don’t recommend sleeping more than 2 people on a stackable bunk bed, we would have been glad to send maintenance out to stabilize those for you as well. Our goal is always to make your stay as pleasant as possible, so please don’t ever hesitate to contact us and let us assist you with problems that may arise during your stay. Please accept my apology for the inconveniences you endured. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you with future stays on Topsail: 800-762-3961. Sincerely, Amy
Dunn
Reviewed 16 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

16 Aug 2012
Hi Teresa,

Thanks for your review. I am glad you enjoyed this lovely home. Thanks for your suggestions; we will pass them on to the owners. I am sorry to hear that there were bugs in the kitchen. Had you notified us during your stay, we would have been glad to send an exterminator out for you. I wish that you had informed us about the additional trashcan and kitchen utensils you needed, so that we could have provided those for your while you were here as well. In the future, please don't hesitate to contact us about these things. It is always our pleasure to serve you. ;-) Give our office a call if we can assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.

Thanks Again,
Amy
New York
Reviewed 30 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
30 Jul 2012
Hi Jamie,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you all enjoyed your vacation so much! Like you, I appreciate that Topsail's beaches aren't as crowded as some of the more commercial areas; yet, we still have personal services available like the rejuvenating spa treatments. I agree with you that Topsail does indeed have some of the very best and most delicious surf and turf cuisine. Please let us know when you all are ready to come back for another relaxing time at Topsail. Give us a call at 800-762-3961 or check out the website: www.treasurerealty.com.

Thanks Again,
Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing