“Keep driving. Wilmington is on 30 minutes away.”
Review of Thai Grille - CLOSED

Thai Grille
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Horrible food and service. Wen't here while on vacation with my wife and to say that the experience was lacking would be generous. To top off the experience the "owner" tried to make a pass at my wife.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We have eaten many times at The Thai Grille. The food is wonderful with generous portion sizes, the prices are very reasonable and the service/ownership is excellent. We recommend this restaurant highly and will return as soon as we get back to Topsail!

1  Thank Bryan3382014
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

The food was wonderful first time here the service was just a little slow but worth the short wait. We were in a big group but only waited 10 minutes for a table

Reviewed 27 June 2014

My family and I eat there every year when we vacation at the beach. The food is fresh and delicious. Our vacation is right around the corner and my mouth is watering just thinking about the crab cakes I'm going to get... can hardly wait!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Went there a couple of times and even ordered to go. Haven't had a bad experience yet and hopefully never will.