“Great place”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Went there a couple of times and even ordered to go. Haven't had a bad experience yet and hopefully never will.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We really enjoyed the food and service here. It was off the chart!
Ray and his staff treated us like royalty. Big portions and freshly prepared.
We had never had Thai food before and to have it in NC close to the beach was awesome!
We will be back next vacation to NC for sure.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Have eaten dinner here three times, and it was consistently very good food. The menu is sort of Pan-Asian-- a blend of Thai and more commonly known Chinese selections as well as Japanese terriyaki. Everything was always fresh, well-prepared, and the portions were generous. We tried Thai beer for the first time and really enjoyed it--if you like Japanese beers, give it a whirl.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I had my doubts about a Thai place in Surf City NC but man I was wrong. The service was great and the place is decorated in a cool theme. My wife got the special of the day which was tuna and it was cooked perfect and it had lots of flavor. I got the shrimp and crab dish and it was just as good. I will make sure I eat here again the next time I am in Surf City.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here with another couple that suggested this place. We were not let down. Everything was great! Our server was very friendly and he knew the menu very well. We ordered several appetizers and dishes; all of them were delicious. This will definitely be at the top of our date night choices!