“Fresh and delicious”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Have eaten dinner here three times, and it was consistently very good food. The menu is sort of Pan-Asian-- a blend of Thai and more commonly known Chinese selections as well as Japanese terriyaki. Everything was always fresh, well-prepared, and the portions were generous. We tried Thai beer for the first time and really enjoyed it--if you like Japanese beers, give it a whirl.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I had my doubts about a Thai place in Surf City NC but man I was wrong. The service was great and the place is decorated in a cool theme. My wife got the special of the day which was tuna and it was cooked perfect and it had lots of flavor. I got the shrimp and crab dish and it was just as good. I will make sure I eat here again the next time I am in Surf City.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here with another couple that suggested this place. We were not let down. Everything was great! Our server was very friendly and he knew the menu very well. We ordered several appetizers and dishes; all of them were delicious. This will definitely be at the top of our date night choices!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

This is one of the best Asian restaurants that I have been to in North Carolina. The food is always fresh, plentiful, and tasty.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I'm hoping to ad a pic of my take out from here...again it was awful.
Unless sesame chicken is now served as a tasteless flavorless soup.

1  Thank peterica