“Great Thai @ The Beach”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I had my doubts about a Thai place in Surf City NC but man I was wrong. The service was great and the place is decorated in a cool theme. My wife got the special of the day which was tuna and it was cooked perfect and it had lots of flavor. I got the shrimp and crab dish and it was just as good. I will make sure I eat here again the next time I am in Surf City.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here with another couple that suggested this place. We were not let down. Everything was great! Our server was very friendly and he knew the menu very well. We ordered several appetizers and dishes; all of them were delicious. This will definitely be at the top of our date night choices!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

This is one of the best Asian restaurants that I have been to in North Carolina. The food is always fresh, plentiful, and tasty.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I'm hoping to ad a pic of my take out from here...again it was awful.
Unless sesame chicken is now served as a tasteless flavorless soup.

1  Thank peterica
Reviewed 14 February 2014

The food here is wonderful. Rarely do I ask for very spicy and get very spicy, but here they take great pains to make sure the level of heat is close to your individual palette. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Very generous portions--many Thai restaurants load up with rice and do not give enough veggies or meat; that is not the case here. Excellent soups too. Only one booth however, which we try to get each time we visit.