“Really yummy fish tacos”

Daddy Mac's Beach Grille
Ranked #10 of 67 Restaurants in Surf City
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Oceanfront dining at it's finest. Enjoy a wide selection of hand cut steaks, fresh island seafood, and the house specialties. A locals favorite since 2006.
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch. Their fish tacos are excellent. They have a delicious cilantro cream sauce. The
Fish was grilled mahi. The view is probably the best there.

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

I ate here about 2 weeks ago. The sensory is nice and the staff is friendly. I ordered the chef special grouper. I the sides were very good however the grouper was a little rubbery. For being fresh caught and costing $28.00 I expected it to taste better. I've lived on the Jersey shore and in Florida, I have a high standard for "fresh fish". However my bf really like his his Creole dish. I probably will probably stick with the regular menu going forward if I eat here again.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

This was our first visit to Daddy Mac's and what a pleasant surprise. We visited at dinner, I ordered the oyster and shrimp platter and it was delicious !! My husband ordered the steak and he said that it was very good. This is surely a repeat place for us. The service was great and the location couldn't be any better.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

Excellent Cocktails. Delicious food. Fried oysters are so good. Crab Dip is yummy. We were only here for appetizers this trip but have been here a couple of times prior - on our first trip, brunch was excellent. On our second trip, lunch was just as good so we had to stop for appetizers on the way south. The view is so pretty. I love to watch people in the ocean and scattered on the beach having fun. We enjoy sitting on the second level patio. The restaurant is always so clean. The staff is friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 7 May 2016

We ate here our last night in Surf City. The food was great and the view was greater. A little pricey, but worth it. I had the Lava Flow cocktail - rum, pineapple and strawberries - very good.