“excellent care and service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Inis Spa

Inis Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Inis Spa, the "Spirit of the Island" escape with us to a sacred space where we are committed to offering outstanding personal services while providing quality holistic treatments. Our passion for what we offer will translate into your treatment and you will feel the difference.We offer holistic Massages, Facials, Waxing, and Body Treatments,Couples massage, Lomi Lomi.We are open Monday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm. Mary Rowe is the Owner and works full time at the Spa.Mary came from Ireland 7 yrs ago and has years of experience in the Spa industry.Come feel the spirit of the Island.
hollidaysburg pa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“excellent care and service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

I would definitely go back there, very professional, inviting and caring!

Visited July 2011
4 Thank abob64
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Charlottesville, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Rip Off”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2011

Visiting the area, got a pedicure here and they charged me $50 for the services listed in the $35 pedicure. The nail person never said anything. Very gossipy staff, doesn't have a atmosphere of professionalism or concern for pampering the client. I have to go back next month there and I will not be visiting this location.

Visited September 2011
8 Thank VivianMorris
anamcara01, Owner at Inis Spa, responded to this review, 2 October 2011
Hi Vivian,
I am concerned that your experience at Inis was not a good one,and that you were over charged.Please advise us as to the date you were in the spa.We serched your name and cannot find it in our appointment system.Every person that has an appointment is entered into our system.Please help us correct these issues,and credit your treatment.

Kind regards,

Mary Dethlefs
Rockville, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Sophisticated Spa, Seaside”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2011

Every summer we spend a week on Topsail Island, and every summer I spend an hour getting a massage at Inis Spa, they recently moved to larger, more chic, surroundings, right across from their old establishment. The new space is beautiful, hardwood floors, private rooms, and the service is still excellent.

Visited September 2011
5 Thank Lauren L
ithaca,ny
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 240 helpful votes
“Even Better than Before!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2011

I made my second visit to Inis Spa in August 2011. Had the "Spirit of the Island" special which is a 90 minute treatment including facial, neck/shoulder massage, and foot reflexology.
All I can say is: IT WAS PERFECT!
My operator (Connie) did a wonderful and very thorough job...right down to trimming my nosehairs during the facial. I was so relaxed by the end that it seemed several hours had passed rather than just 90 minutes. If I had to choose only one treatment from the menu, I wouldn't hesitate to pick this one again...very complete and touches almost all of your body.
Inis' new location is much larger and offers a full-service salon, yoga studio, and many massage/body treatment rooms. The lobby, hallways and yoga room are decorated in bright, beachy colors. My treatment room was probably painted equally brightly but the lights had been dimmed before my entry to just the right level...soothing, yet not so dark that I felt lost.
One of the best things about this spa is that it's totally service-focused. Everyone is freindly and professional. No one pushes products. You leave knowing that they'd love to have you back.
Like I said before: it's "An Island Gem"
....and a great place to unwind and relax for both locals and visitors.

Visited August 2011
8 Thank gotarheels
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“HIGHLY RECOMMEND”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2011

While on my yearly family get together in Topsail...us ladies had the pleasure of visting this spa for a "40-something" birthday-day! Since there was 5 of us I made sure to stop in a couple of days prior to make arrangements for our party. I was warmly welcomed and arrangements were made for my party, even being told that the spa would have employess in early to accomodate us. The day of our appointment we were all anxious to see how our massages would be, considering we are from all over the country and not a stranger to spa days! One by one we returned to the relaxing room in awe and saying the same thing...WOW! Undeniably one of the best massages I have ever had...thanks Kat! Everyone in my party was extremly satisfied with their services and we all agreed we would be back to Inis.

Visited July 2011