“EXCELLENT service ”

Ranked #14 of 67 Restaurants in Surf City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Great place to relax for a drink, date night, family dinners, or celebrations! Reservations strongly suggested.
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

My family came here with a party of 14 people and we were so impressed by the service. Our waiter, Drew, was exceptional and very patient with my grandmother who has a lot of dietary restrictions. The food came out quickly as well. It was a bit expensive but the portions were good sized and the food was delicious. Overall, a great place for my family to have our final dinner at our mini family reunion.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We were visiting Topsail with a large family group and my sister, who lives there, recommended that we have dinner here. They accommodated our large group and our waitress was very patient and friendly.
We were all pleased with our meals which included stuffed flounder, salmon, scallops, swordfish and steak. The fried green tomato salad was also quite tasty.
Our meals were served promptly and they were hot!
Although we were all stuffed, we ordered a few desserts to share. The delicious desserts were consumed quickly!
This restaurant has great views of the sound and new bridge, especially at sunset. I would recommend coming here for a high end meal. This is an adult restaurant and I don’t recommend it for families with young children. It is also priced a bit higher than a beach seafood place. We would definitely come again!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The food is magnificent! My family has visited here before but this was my first time and it lived up to the hype. Definetly check this place out. I got the catch of the day, it was so tasty and beautifully plated.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Coming to the island for many years, and Beauchaines is as good as it gets on the island. Reservations are a must during the summer, and the wait staff can get busy. But the food is consistently good.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We have eaten at Beauchaines many years while visiting on Topsail with family. We were always pleased with the food preparation and service. We have since moved to this area and took friends there last year. Were quite embarrassed to have praised the food to our friends. Our orders were undercooked or overcooked. Decided to give it another try last week with a friend. All our meals were done to perfection and the presentation beautiful. Great service. Kudos to the new chef! We will again be recommending this restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2018