Ramada by Wyndham Statesville
US$ 122
Hampton.com
US$ 89
US$ 133
Red Roof PLUS+ Statesville(Statesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
US$ 62
Red Roof
US$ 89
US$ 79
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 89/night.

US$ 133
Sleep Inn(Statesville)
US$ 84
US$ 75
SleepInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 83/night.

Clichy Inn(Statesville)
US$ 144
All reviewsin house restaurantroom was cleanfree breakfasttraveling homestay there againpleasant stayexcellent staynice breakfastnext morningyogurtbiscuits and gravywe've stayedhot breakfastgreat roomafter a long daystaff was friendlynikki
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Everything is new from the beds to the towels and even the pillows. Great lounge &the restaurant. Staff is friendly and attentive.

• Stayed: April 2012
Rocky N, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Statesville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2012

Thank you so much for your compliments. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel. Our goal is to provide clean and comfortable rooms for restful sleep, delicious breakfast to start out your day on a brighter note as well as impeccable service to win your loyalty for life.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Ramada Statesville was a bit strange. Firstly, when we opened the front door we noticed there was a handwritten note taped to it saying no vacancies. We'd made a reservation the night before so we proceeded to the front desk. No one was there. After awhile a pleasant man came to check us in. While he was doing this someone phoned and we heard him say there were 15 vacancies, the opposite of what it said on the front door. As we walked to our room we noticed the rugs needed cleaning and overall the place was a bit shabby; therefore, we were surprised to find our room was clean and quite large. Also the bedding was of a very high quality as were the toiletries in the bathroom. The bed proved to be very comfortable. We had a good night's sleep. The next morning we went to breakfast at 8:15. The breakfast was scheduled to end at 9. There wasn't much food left. There were no utensils or coffee cups. The three staff members were yelling and laughing with each other. It was hard for us to get their attention. When I asked for a coffee cup I was told that the woman to whom I spoke was the cook and didn't bring out cups. Another woman came out with 6 cups. Soon they'd been used. Why they didn't bring out a tray of coffee cups for a breakfast group didn't make sense to us. The staff continued to loudly interact with each other. My husband left the buffet and had breakfast later at a restaurant. The motel IS economical and the beds are comfortable with nice linens but the overall experience was a bit strange.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Rocky N, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Statesville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at Ramada Statesville Nc . We appreciate that you went in to detail about the issues that you had. I apologize for any inconveince caused while you stayed at our property, we are going through a renovation plan, I also appreciate the comments on the room cleanliness and the linens as they have been upgraded. We do plan on upgrading our Hotel with many new and exciting changes to our Rooms and Breakfast. We have already begun these changes and are very excited to hear our guests feedback. If you plan on returning to Statesville Nc, please contact me directly and I will personally make sure that your stay is satisfactory.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

Outside appearance very good. Hotel lobby very good. Front desk staff very nice. In fact, all staff were friendly and pleasant.

Rooms on the other hand leave something to be desired. First room reaked of mildew. Bathroom had pink mould growing in it, bathroom fan didn't work so obviously the shower moisture cant be sucked out and just ends up in the room....

Moved to another room. Also smelled of mildew, but not as bad. Turned on AC and decided to crash after a long day on the road. Morning shower and guess what? Fan doesnt work so moisture ends up in the room. Bathroom had some unknown brown mould growing around the back of the door.

Free breakfast is in the former full-service restaurant that all holidayinn's must have. Basically your low-end "continental" breakfast set out in a spacious dining room.

Beware of "long term" guests. I'm figuring this must be a welfare sponsored "housing". There were families living here. In fact, the free breakfast coupon is for "transient guests" only, so I guess the welfare dept pays for your hotel room but not your b'fast.

Overall, staff are very nice, hotel owners have decided to cheap out on any improvements.

For a few bucks more, stay at the hotels off of I-40 just west of I-77. they're close to restaurants/shopping etc.

Room Tip: Definately check your room before you pay up. It looks like the "long term guests" stay at the rear corridor of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank gomerpyle

Thank you for your recent comments about your stay. I apologize that the room you received was not up to the expectations that you want from a Ramada Property. We are in the process of major renovations and doing some upgrades to our guest rooms which we expect to greatly improve our Hotel. Thank you for the kind comments about the our staff . We hope the next time you visit Statesville you will come see all the exciting new changes that we plan on implementing this year.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

The stay at the Ramada Inn in Statesville was great. We were greeted and taken care of promptly at the front desk. After settling in the room, guest services came by to see if there was anything we needed. The staff was very friendly and attentive the five days that we stayed there visiting family in the area. The room was very clean, the water head in the shower and the water preasure was great. I have actually received lesser service at a 5 star hotel! The Ramada Inn Statesville was actually my second choice, but will now be my first when I visit the Charlotte area.

FYI, stay away from the Quality Inn in Mooresville! They jacked up our room rate by 30% after I had booked the room and gotten confirmation. Obviously very unethical business practices going on at that place!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
ZankhanS, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Statesville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks a lot for taking your time to leave us flattering compliments!
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed everything that our hotel had to offer during your stay in Statesville. Thanks for choosing us among many other hospitality choices in Statesville and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 11 March 2012

From the parking, to the lower portion at the front desk, wide isles in bar and restaurant along with super accommodating staff.a sincere thank you The hotel room was clean, fresh,and easy to manoeuvre around . The handicap features of the wash room could not have been any better for ease of of use.Finally it would be remiss of me not to remind wheelchair users you do not have to leave the premises for dinner I enjoyed my chopped Angus sirloin. (with a couple of drinks being Irish you know) I will bring my wife back in June mainly for the included breakfast bar which you will not find anywhere with more selection and also for the fact it is half way back to my town in Canada Every staff member I met was more than obliging. Again thanks I'll be back don m

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Rocky N, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Statesville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

Thank you for posting your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Statesville. I was very pleased that you received excellent service and also the handicap features were to a high standard. Our staff takes great pride in taking care of all of the guests who stay with us. It is very nice to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay especially the restaurant. We hope you will come back and see us again soon and this time both you and your wife will enjoy the best in Sothern hospitality.