“A New Low Even by Burger King Standards”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #9 of 15 Quick Bites in Statesville
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 1510 East Broad St. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Statesville, NC serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 23 February 2018

This place has always been plagued by poor service but ever now and then, they do improve shortly to give a glimmer of hope that future visits will be better.

Today it hit new low.

Pulled in and I was 3 in line at the drive through but the line was moving for a change. Got to the speaker and placed my order for a Double Whopper with Cheese and only the sandwich. Order Confirmed

Pulled up to the first window to pay which was unusual because while it is more efficient, it is rarely staffed and opened.

Payed for lunch and pulled up to the pickup window.

Waited a minute or so for my order and a young lady walked up with a bag, looked inside and asked, "Double Whopper with Cheese" to which I replied " Yes"

She sat the bag down, turned around and walked back to a closet, looked inside, bent down, stood up, closed the closet door and walked away.

All this and my sandwich was sitting there just out of arms reach and no one would hand it to me.

Finally out of desperation and frustration, I drove off and back to the office. Looks like no lunch today even though I paid for it.

Got back to my office, called back to BK and asked to speak to the manager. Was told they were not there today. Why am I not surprised. The cat was away and it looks like the mice had a great time.

In any case, the young lady I was talking to on the phone said "I'm sorry. Your sandwich is still here if you'ld like to drive back over and pick it up.

I don't think so. In the meantime, looks I added to the store profit margin and as a customer, got nothing in return.

Bad deal for the consumer

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Quite familiar with Burger King operations as I previously managed Burger Kings. In this case, I found the service slow and the crew member without personality. I ordered a cheeseburger, fries and drink. The bun for the burger was very dry and seemed stale. Fries were warm and drink was good. Cleanliness of the facility was somewhat lacking. Visit was at 12:44 PM on December 1, 2017.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

The line was very long and service was slow, it was a long drive-thru line.. The food was good after sitting for awhile.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Took 15 minutes for a burger. That's it.

I was surprised when I got to my hotel that the center was cold.
I know it may have been later than dinner time but it wasn't even close to closing time.
Took too long to get a simple sandwich.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Two of us were there for lunch, there was no ice in the soda machine, no ketchup available, no lids for the cups, and we cleaned off our table. Other than that it was fine. We should have known when we walked in and there was a line to the door, they weren't waiting to order but were waiting for food.

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK