“Close to I-77”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #83 of 180 Restaurants in Statesville
Reviewed 24 October 2018

Drove thru but the meal was hot and fresh. The employees were friendly and attentive. The restaurant appeared clean from my view.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Very clean and well staffed. Quick to get your order and you can get fuel while you are there.. well lite area also..

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Normally on our trips to SC down Interstate 77 we usually stop for lunch at Burger King on east Broad Street in Statesville. However, this time I missed that exit. OOPS!

Rather than waste time backtracking, I saw the food purveyors sign for the next exit and decided eat at Hardee's. Another mistake!

It took us 5 more minutes to find this Hardee's, because it's on the north side of Bagnal Blvd. very close to the I77 exit and not easy to see when headed eastbound. It's sort of a mini-truckstop, with a gas pump farm in front and a large convenience store with a Hardee's grafted on the side.

We walked into the restaurant rather than using the drive-thru window. The dining room appeared to be very clean, which is about the best I can say about this establishment.

The service was painfully slow, both in taking our order at the register and in delivering it to the counter, for no apparent reason. The kitchen did not seem to be buzzing with activity.

I and my companion both ordered the large bacon cheeseburger on sourdough bread with fries and a soft drink. It's hard to mess up that combination, or so we thought.

Because we were in a hurry, we got back on the road headed southbound. As soon as we found a lull in the traffic we started eating our takeout meal. The burger just didn't have much taste, certainly no charbroiled flavor. The fries were equally unimpressive, and I thought I detected a hint of freezer burn. The drink was fine, though. My lady had similar observations about her identical meal.

For the first time in memory of many fast food meals purchased from a variety of restaurants, I didn't finish the meal. We will not be going back to this Hardee's, but will probably continue to do business with others in the same chain.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 November 2017

It was getting late. We were coming back to our hotel next door and decided to run in here. The restaurant was so clean. The employees were very nice. And our food was very good.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Hardee's brags that their biscuits are "made from scratch." It seems this may be fact. The biscuit this morning was flavorful with a satisfying tooth.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank johnfjohnston

Been to Hardee's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK