“Always Great”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Steak and Buffet Restaurant
Description: Steak and Buffet Restaurant
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Food is a great value..staff is all VERY friendly and accommodating. We always get the Salad and hot food bar its the best value. So many choices you have to find something you love!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

My family eats here on Wednesday nights. It is one of a few restaurants open in our town on Wednesday. We had great service last Wednesday night from the waitresses. Our food was delivered hot and cooked to our specifications. We were also offered sodas or water to go and coffee to end our meal. I especially love getting a rice krispy treat as I leave. If you are looking for fast and efficient, this is your place. I also noticed that one of the staff members picked up fries that had somehow ended up on the floor where people walk. He went out of his way to make sure the restaurant has a great appearance. There's no other restaurant that has quite the variety of food and it works for everybody's diet.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I eat here on Saturday mornings with my church group. Awsone breakfast bar. As far as steakhouses go, this is the best run steakhouse I have ever frequented. Have occasionally come at lunch or dinner and have not been disappointed.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My Wife and I took our Granddaughters there today 10-11-17. The Vegetables were soggy (must have been from cans), Mash potato's were not real potato's. I tried the fried fish, mostly coating (bad). I also tried the fried chicken it was doable. My wife had the fried chicken and commented it was ok. The Girls only would eat the fake mashed potato's stating the vegtables look to soggy. The deserts were pretty decent I had the chocolate mint cake. We will never go back.

Darrin K, Owner at Western Sizzlin Steak & More, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Sounds like you created this account just to trash our business. If you would have mentioned these concerns to ANYONE, we could have corrected any problems you MAY have had. Please enjoy any of the other fine establishments in our beautiful town. Darrin King/ Owner / Operator

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Awesome restaurant. Love everything about this place. Very good value for your money. Best buffet around.