“Magnificent buffet!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Steak and Buffet Restaurant
Description: Steak and Buffet Restaurant
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

this is the most amazing display of food I ever saw on a buffet! We were in for breakfast & found all types of fruit, meat, breads, pastry & other breakfast essentials. French toast, pancakes, you name it, they had it. The place was clean & the staff friendly.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Was actually looking for something else, but have not visited a WS for a long time. Having a steak and adding the salad bar gives full access. Can't eat enough!! Wife had just buffet and was completely satisfied. Staff was great. Atmosphere was great. Can't say enough good.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic buffet: chicken, fish, shrimp, beef stew, turkey and dressing, bbq, all kinds of vegetables, super salad bar, fresh rolls, biscuits, corn muffins. Plus dessert bar with banana pudding, cakes, cookies, cobblers. Iced tea, soft drinks, coffee. Everything was delicious. I just wish I could put it away like I did in my teens! You won't go wrong choosing this Western Sizzlin.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat for the whole family was surprised that it was a buffet and everything looked and tasted great lots to choose from and everything was fresh great staff cared for us constantly . If you are close by give it a try !

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This is a very nice restaurant and very clean. They have every thing set up very nice and had many choices to choose from and every thing looked very good. We order the buffet . The pot roast that I had was very tender and had a good taste. Very nice salad bar and the desert bar had many choices. The people who took your order were very nice and helpful.The waitress was friendly and kept checking on us. The only thing I do not understand was I used my credit card and the total bill was $19.31. But when I checked by credit card statement when we got back home it showed a charge of $22.31. I do not know what the extra $3.00 was for. We gave our server $5.00 cash tip .I did not call and complain to the credit card company. It would be nice to know about the extra $3.00, If I stop here again I will use cash.