All reviewsfire pitoutdoor poolvery nice hotelstaff was friendlystayed herereggiebistrofayettevillepropertyshowerlobby
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I am super particular with hotels as I travel a great deal for business. So I was relieved to find that this hotel met most of my checklist requirements: clean (check), comfortable bed (check), convenient to eateries and gas (check, check) and the cost was reasonable (check). I was bit disappointed that the room rate through Expedia was more expensive than the actual hotel rate but that was my fault. Also, I was a little underwhelmed by the size of the indoor pool. I could've used my personal bathtub. Otherwise, the check-in process was great, the staff was friendly and even the guests were nice. No complaints.. Great Job!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We spent 4 days there and hated it. The only thing going for it was the short drive to our son's house. They begrudgingly gave us towels. We asked for washcloths and never got them. They didn't clean our room for two days! They didn't change the sheets at all...I wonder if they changed them when we left. This was the worst Marriott experience ever. I can say with confidence I will not set foot in this establishment again!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else in Fayettville/Spring Lake
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jim K
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I'm staying here for work this week, like I'm sure most people are, and needed some help tonight. Reggie was incredibly helpful for our team. He helped us with everything we needed to get our project done and ready for the next day. The entire staff has been super friendly and we can't thank them enough for helping us to have a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. You can find it with breakfast included on booking.com . Then you choose what you want made to order off the menu. They do fancy Starbucks coffee and the breakfast is good quality. Not just random scrambled eggs and stuff. The lobby is luxurious and has nice seating. It was a good stay. Thank you.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2018

This Marriott Courtyard is a new property - and has terrific Service. Claudia ensured I had a very nice room, and Reggie could not have been more helpful in facilitating my business meetings at Fort Bragg - from printing off selected E-Mails, Slide sets, and Talking Points - plus giving me a new map to get us to the right places. What service!
The room itself was in immaculate condition, and the wake up service went exactly as planned. Truly a splendid business hotel - where the customer is king.

Room Tip: Ask for top floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business