“A luxury and comfortable place to relax”
other travellers have booked this property
view from the ground. looking up to the cabin.
View from the front porch Front porch plenty of places to sit and relax
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
view from the ground. looking up to the cabin.
View from the front porch
Front porch plenty of places to sit and relax
River view from cabin
living room looking into kitchen area
Large spacious bathroom with walkin shower
view of living room with gas log fire place
stakable washer and dryer in bathroom
lots of room in bathroom
beautiful river steps from the cabin
wow this view and feel is even better in person
entrance to cabin
great place  to hike and canoe.
Side view of cabin
view form front porch of the shed and swing by the river.
view from front porch looking onto river.
view of cazebo in the community and spring flowers.
The beautiful little River for fishing,  canoeing or tubing.
view looking out to the living room and front door
view from the kitchen into living space
TV with sound bar, direct TV and gas fireplace, for those cool nights.
Queen comfortable bed in spacious bedroom with door to bathroom and outside.
spacious full kitchen, well equipped for all your cooking needs.
gas grill on porch with untensils
view from the front porch over looking the river
view from the front porch overlooking the river
view as you are driving in the gated community
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
GFSproper...
Winterville, North Carolina
“A luxury and comfortable place to relax”
Reviewed 26 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

The place is not easy to get to unless you get the directions from Ena who was very helps and precise on how to find it. The place is beautiful, nicely decorated, and richly equipped with everything you need to relax,; good entertainment, lots of good music, movies, etc
Everything you will need to feel you got what you paid fort
On a scale of 1-10 I give it a 9. Why 9, not to anyone's fault there are quite of few big ants crawling up to garbage pales (that's the only negative part we found) everything else was excellent. I'll recommend it to anyone!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The whole place and settings
Liked least: The ants
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Barbhuda
Durham, North Carolina
“Perfectly secluded with sights and sounds of nature”
Reviewed 2 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

We were hoping to have a nice quiet Thanksgiving this year with no stress, noise, crowds and our stay here provided all that and more. I was able to cook a small feast for the holiday with the full sized kitchen and the furniture was very comfortable. We were pleasantly surprised to wake up to a thick coating of snow on Thanksgiving morning and took a long walk. We wrapped ourselves in blankets and sat out on the porch and enjoyed the view and sound of the river.
Our every need was anticipated and provided for down to the last detail. We definitely want to return in the warmer part of the year.

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
2 Dec 2014
Thank you for choosing our beautiful cabin by the river for your special thanksgiving get a way. It is so rewarding to share the beauty and nature The cabin has to offer and we do so with gratitude for such wonderful quest such as yourselves. We hope you have build memories to last a lifetime and will return in the future.

Charles and Ena De Armas
Lexington, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 14 October 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Liked best: the tranquility
Liked least: having to leave
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Kristy M
“Wish we could have stayed longer!”
Reviewed 4 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

This rental is a gem in a very private serene area. We were looking to get away for peace and quiet and that's what we got with all the comforts of home! We fished for trout right out front, cooked s'mores over the fire pit, and relaxed! We did hike Stone Mountain the second day so tiring but well worth it! Also, Becca's bean house coffee shop on Main Street has the best coffee and baked goods. The home was so comfortable, the porch was awesome to just sit and listen. Every time I write honest good reviews on places we find, I then end up having a hard time ever finding them available again, lol. However, the owners deserve an honest positive review when the place is outstanding and this one is! Thanks so much for a great getaway!

lisa s
Pilot Mountain, North Carolina
“Serene, Peaceful, Lovely...”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

This is definitely the place for those who like peace, quiet and tranquility. The cabin was not difficult to find by simply typing the address into map quest, and with the additional personal directions of one of the owners we were lead directly to the front of this wonderful riverfront cabin.
It's the view that strikes first. The cabin is located directly across the lane from what I believe to be a length of the Little River. (My apologies if this isn't correct. More about the river and the fishing in a bit.) First things first. This cabin has the most relaxing porch that I have ever had the privilege of utilizing. There is no shortage of seating with a porch swing and several rocking chairs, all of which are made of wood but very comfy. There is also a small gas grill on the side porch area where my husband and I grilled steaks to perfection on our first night's stay.
Upon entering the front door you will be in a very tastefully decorated living room/ kitchen combination, both of which are very well equipped. Full sized fridge, stove, oven combo., microwave, coffeepot and several things like dishes, silverware, paper towels, and even spices are to be found in the kitchen.
The bedroom has a very lovely queen sized bed that almost makes you feel as if you are actually sleeping on a cloud. I had the very best two nights of sleep in my life in this wonderful space. There is also very adequate storage for anyone taking an extended stay at the cabin.
The bathroom consisted of a stand up shower, (which had great water pressure!), a washer/dryer, the other regular amenities commonly found in a bathroom and was decorated with the same care as the rest of the cabin. By the way, the towels could probably be considered luxurious as they were huge and very soft.
Okay now the fishing. Both my husband and I caught several trout, (speckled and brown). Most of them were obviously babies, in fact I think that I probably could win a prize for world's smallest fish caught on a hook. :) However, we both also caught approximately 8" and 10" trout and saw (unfortunately didn't actually catch), one that had to be as long as my husband's arm and as wide! Perhaps it may have been something other than a trout. I really don't know as my vision (distance anyway) is not so accurate without my glasses, but I could tell that it was big from where I was standing annnnnnnd my husband confirmed that with his excited, "Did you seeeeeeeeee that thing????" :)
It was such a wonderful little get away. If you do go please take good care of it as we would love to be able to experience this little mini respite again sometime.
Oh and heads up, because unless you have a certain phone carrier, you will probably be stuck without contacts for a bit. But then again...this could be a good thing!
Lisa S.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The seclusion.
Liked least: The wifi quit on us the first night!
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing