All reviewshang your hatjoephantommotelcarpet
Reviewed 1 June 2017

After working so hard for so long I called Joe and he squeezed us in. We had no idea it was Memorial Day weekend. Thank you so much Joe. Jeanine you rock.
If you need a comfortable and clean place to hang your hat and rest this is the place.
Phantom the lab will even lick your face for you. Kisses.

Room Tip: We like room #15
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Sail_12, General Manager at The Inn at River Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

You guys are too good to us. Thank you for being our guest, and we appreciate you business throughout the years. One day I plan to visit you in Charlotte. Go Panthers.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

My family stayed at this Inn this past weekend and found it to be charming and cozy. The room was very clean and decorated with a beach feel. We all rested well and the beds were very comfortable. The owner is very nice and we felt right at home during our stay - we will definitely stay at this Inn again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Sail_12, General Manager at The Inn at River Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Hey,

Thank you so much for your kind words we love having you as our guest and look forward to having you stay in the future! Enjoy your Summer.

The Inn at River Oaks Staff

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here 10x's + in the last 3
Yrs. Its not a 5 star, but the Owners & staff give it 5 star personal feeling. We started to stay hear b/c they are pet friendly, but we keep coming back b/c of location & friendly crew. The greatest! We stay here for 4th of July, & Christmas paradise + festivals and to just get away. We will be back many more times. Everything is in walking distance. Joe and Gary always recognizes and accommodate us even when checking in so late. Great staff! It has always been a quaint, comfortable, quiet and safe place to get away.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank J5431WVjasonr
Reviewed 21 November 2016

My wife and I were looking for a cozy location central to Southport for a brief escape to celebrate our anniversary without spending a fortune. This place was everything and more. Yes, its not the newest or most modern, but WiFi was there if we wanted it, and our room was clean and cozy and the shower was hot.After a great dinner at a local restaurant, settling into a cozy couch to relax and watch a movie together without interruptions could not have been matched at a chain motel/hotel. We'll be back as soon as we can escape again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Sail_12, General Manager at The Inn at River Oaks, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Thank you for your nice review and we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business and we look forward to having as our guest in the future!

Management.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed weekend here for a class I was taking. Very quaint and cozy place. Despite the age, I thought the place was well maintained and very clean. Great people with super customer service too! Laundry on property which would be very convenient as well. Wifi was decent (a little slow at times but didn't really bother me). I will definitely be back many times. I love southport and this is a very convenient 'locals owned' place I will choose to stay

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo