US$ 99
US$ 62
US$ 164
US$ 147
Residence Inn
Best Western Pinehurst Inn(Southern Pines)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 66
US$ 128
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 154/night.

US$ 170
US$ 117
Priceline
All reviewsnice roomking bedtubmotelpettvwifisinkfridge
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We had a change in plans and needed a place to stay for 3 nights near raeford that would allow 2 dogs. The price for the room was very cheap compared to the surrounding hotels and was the only thing available with it being the 4th of July weekend. Not setting my expectations high, we were still pleased with the room. The hotel is older but overall it was clean and had what we needed for our stay. We just needed a place to stay at night while we visited family during the day. Since it was the 4th of July weekend we expected it to be very busy, loud, etc, but it was calm. My one complaint is the air conditioning unit needs to be cleaned. And if you have dogs that need to walk outside for a potty break watch out for fire ants. The breakfast very generic dry goods, but its free.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Slightly better that what you would expect from a motel in this price range. Nice sized and well lit parking lot, located right off the highway.

Pet-friendly for a fee and the periphery of the parking lot served as a decent place to walk the pups in the morning and just before bed.

Our room was fine. Worn and not smelling so fresh but it was otherwise clean. Once we turned on the fan/AC, the room smelled a bit better. Beds firm but linen clean. Good pressure in the shower. Standard toiletries. Nice TV and fridge. I wouldn't want to stay here for an extended period of time but it served its purpose and was easy on the wallet. The receptionist was very helpful when I was locked out accidentally while walking the dogs in the morning.

We stay in Choice chain hotels often and I've been in much worse than this one.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Front desk clerk welcomed us with a huge dose of southern hospitality. We got a great deal on a suite at the end of the building. Spotless inside and out. I asked for a smoking room. The living room area had the normal smokers room smell, but the bedroom did not smell of cigarettes. Icy cold air conditioners work great. Every inch of that suite was spotless. The jetted tub was spotless too. I loved the tub. So relaxing after traveling from Florida. We will be staying with them again. Ps, no hot breakfast, but there was plenty of breakfast foods to pick from.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Thank K. Anne B
Reviewed 15 October 2016

We were without power and our roads were closed. We looked for places close to us and everything was booked or flooded out. We called Choice and booked this hotel. The young lady at the desk is very pleasant and helped us get into our room and everything went smooth. The rooms are dated, but very clean and the staff is fantastic. We didn't eat breakfast, so can't tell you how that is. IT is close to several dozen chain and better dinning restaurants and it is in a great location. We even had to book day to day and had to cancel early since the power came back on and they were awesome with everything we asked. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Rich H
Reviewed 13 October 2016

I recently stayed here for 5 nights and I loved it! When I arrived late at night the nice manager greeted me with a warm welcome and a smile. During my stay they adjusted their housekeeping schedule to match mine. The room was clean and nice. The TV was good. It was quiet. They have internet and I have no complaints. When I left, the nice lady behind the desk made sure everything about my stay was good - which it was.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo