All reviews bagels softball tournament exit door afternoon cookies nice breakfast favorite hotel air conditioner other hotels in the area the room was nice cream cheese front desk clerk business travel the breakfast area continental breakfast is pleasant stay hidden gem coffee maker
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in a many hotels in my day and this was about the worst hotel in the world and should be closed. The towels was not available in your room you had to go to the front desk to ask for them. The towel was hard as cardboard. Motel 6 would be an upgrade.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Just the place I needed. Very quiet. Entire staff was awesome. I went looking for rest and a quiet getaway and that's exactly what I got. No noise (even with a full house of young folks and chaperones) and no one bothered me. Absolutely wonderful and will definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Staying in town for a tournament. I reserved a block of rooms. Even after calling the hotel to confirm rooms 5 rooms were cancelled and families were sent to sub par hotels for the same price. No offer of anything to make it better.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anna W, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Southern Pines, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Mr Ray,

We regret that we had to send guests to another hotel but as we explained the night of your group's check in, we had an emergency mechanical issue that prevented us from continuing to rent rooms that evening. It was not anything that we could repair in-house and therefore had to close rooms and wait for a professional service tech to correct the issue. This was beyond our control.

We did provide your entire group (including guests that had to re-routed to other hotels) a full breakfast at 5 AM ,so that everyone would have breakfast as a group before leaving for your event at 6:30 AM (our normal Breakfast Hours on Week-Ends are
7 -10 AM).

We appreciate and value the relationship that we have shared in the past with your group and we hope that we can continue our relationship in the future.

Anna Wilson, GM

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Our room was clean, nicely decorated, affordable, and quiet. The staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, and they even serve cookies and lemonade in the afternoon and evenings. Would stay there again. It was my first stay at a Microtel property, and I will make Microtel my first choice on future trips. Anna Wilson, General Manager, was a delight.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2018

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Anna W, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Southern Pines, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018