All reviews front desk great friendly staff prior to our arrival waffles great place to stay room was clean plenty of hot water chain hotels outlet mall halfway point stay there again nice breakfast hour drive the breakfast area myrtle beach florida discount
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Rooms were clean, beds were comfortable. I would say this place is a standard hotel. Nothing to brag about but good enough to stay over night. Rates were good and it's has easy access to 95. The outlet mall is right next door so you can get a little shopping in before you hit the road.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
gm_nc510, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Myrtle Beach for one night. My wife used her points from her Verizon Account to get us a good rate. The accommodations were nice and the room was big. My wife liked the comfort of the bed, which she is picky about with her back. I didn't get a chance to use any of the features that they offer so I can't give you any feed back on those. The only thing lacking was the breakfast. I didn't care for the eggs, I prefer them scrambled.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
gm_nc510, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Reviewed 27 July 2016

It was a good design, safe, and quiet. There were plenty of plugs for electronics. The beds were so high off the floor as to be awkward. It made me wonder if the goal was to keep people from sitting on them. Weird. The shower surround was odd too. The lower third was dis colored as though it might be wet behind it. Breakfast was plentiful but only fair quality. I finally opted for the Raison bran, only to discover there was no skim milk. The coffee had run out too (come on folks, it is breakfast!) But the coffee machine design was so bad that you couldn't tell it was empty! So I can't fault the employees. Overall, I would stay again, but without great expectations.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
gm_nc510, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Not sure how any hotel especially at the price charged on priceline could get any better than this. Beautifully decorated and the room was modern and spotless!
The shower in the bathroom was amazing! Loved the rooms color décor and the
bed was so comfortable. I have traveled a lot and this hotel really impressed me!

Room tip: cannot imagine any room not being as nice as the room I stayed in!
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
gm_nc510, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

The room I had was spotless! Bathroom included! A/C worked fine, didn't smell moldy anywhere in the room! It was very clean, n linens smelled clean n fresh! Only stayed one night, n it was worth the price! The night clerk was very helpful n friendly!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
gm_nc510, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2016