All reviews front desk hi express indoor pool young lady a great nights sleep several hours conference room fitness center sausage family reunion hot items southern hospitality would highly recommend this hotel breakfast room restaurants in the area beds were very comfortable off the highway
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

We arrived and was greeted by a very helpful clerk. We checked in less than 5 minutes. Went to our room very very nice
On Saturday and Sunday morning we ate at the motel and the food was fresh and tasted good. The lady in the breakfast area was also very pleasant. I would recommend this motel. Very quiet. Close to shopping and restaurants I would give it 5 stars

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ronny T
MeenuS-Gm, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smithfield-Selma I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Dear Ronny T,
Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad to hear that the staff members were friendly and helpful - it is something we always strive for, so your feedback is appreciated. I am also pleased to hear you were able to enjoy our delicious hot breakfast bar during your stay. We hope to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night. Checked in late. Parking lot is lit well with ample parking. The room was clean. True queen beds! The beds had four pillows each and cotton bedding...NO polyester duvet thank goodness. A big storm rolled through just after we arrived and could not hear a sound!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandee H

Dear Sandee H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your room and found everything clean and comfortable so you were able to get a good night's rest (and that you beat the storm!). Our staff strives to provide the quality our guests come to expect from our brand so we value your feedback. We hope to see you the next time you're traveling through the Smithfield area!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I love this holiday inn, the people that work here are always friendly and helpful. The rooms are reasonable about $100 a night for 2 Queen studio suite with fridge and microwave plus a sink. A big variety for breakfast too, from scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, bagels, pancakes, oatmeal plus much more. You won't regret staying here. Pool is open til 10 or 11pm and fitness center is open 24hrs.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy C
MeenuS-Gm, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smithfield-Selma I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear Amy C,
Thank you so much for the glowing review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your recent visit with us and were able to stay for our delicious hot breakfast! Our staff strives to provide all of our guests with the best customer service, so we value your feedback. We hope to see you again the next time you're traveling through Smithfield!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Really great!!! from check in to check out. We loved the Kueig coffee pot, breakfast was awesome and the pool was clean and warm. the room was very clean!!! the neighbors were noisy, but a great nights sleep the bedding was really nice Will put it on my list places to stay in the future

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
MeenuS-Gm, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smithfield-Selma I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2017

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel, cemeteryseeker! The Keurig machines in the rooms are such a great feature and we're happy you were able to take advantage of it. I am sorry to hear about the noisy neighbors, but we are glad you were able to get a good nights rest in spite of it! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Smithfield area!

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Denise gave us great customer service and the stay was good as well.... easy to get to our dinner destination was also pleased about that. Our room was ready on time and clean and tidy.. thank u for all that u guys do here

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
MeenuS-Gm, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smithfield-Selma I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel, April E! Denise is definitely an asset to our team and will be so excited to hear she has a shoutout from you. Our staff strives to ensure that all rooms are clean and available at specified check in time, so we value your feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit with us, and we hope to see you again the next time you're travelling in the Smithfield area!