Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smithfield-Selma I-95
US$ 88
Country Inn
Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield(Smithfield)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
US$ 66
SleepInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 73/night.

US$ 88
US$ 82
Hotwire.com
US$ 56
Hotwire.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Smithfield(Smithfield)(Great Value!)
US$ 151
US$ 147
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskhi expressindoor poola great nights sleepseveral hoursconference roomyoung ladyfitness centeroutlet shoppingsausagefamily reunioneggssouthern hospitalityother hotelsgreat stoplots of restaurantswould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 15 February 2017

We booked last minute on the road the other day as a stopover on our way home from Florida to New York, and stopped at the Holiday Inn Express in Smithfield.
It's in a good location about half way through North Carolina, and has plenty of restaurants and other amenities at this exit and the nearby adjoining exit.The hotel was spotlessly clean, and the beds very comfortable. Staff super friendly and accommodating.
Good breakfast with all you would expect at a hotel breakfast, eggs, sausage, as well as a fresh pancake making machine! Had a great stay and would definitely consider stopping again, next time we are by and need a stopover.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
MeenuS-Gm, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smithfield-Selma I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear Rojo1664,

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Very clean, nice staff. People above us made a lot of noise walking around early in the morning. Besides that, I really liked it. Even stayed a second night. Lots of restaurants close by and a theater right next to the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
MeenuS-Gm, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smithfield-Selma I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel, Rosezav! I am sorry about the early-morning noise, but am glad you were able to otherwise enjoy your visit with us and the theater! We hope to see you again the next time you're in Smithfield!

Erikka N.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Booked while on the road from FL - CT at last minute. Newly renovated - clean, spacious, great staff and nice breakfast offerings. Appears to be located in an up and coming area with Outlet shopping and many restaurants.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
MeenuS-Gm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smithfield-Selma I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Dear Deetadz,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to enjoy our NEWLY RENOVATED ROOMS. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Super friendly staff, very clean. Walk to nearby restaurants and outlet shopping. We travel to Florida several times each year and will make this our regular stop for our return trips. Great chocolate chip cookies in lobby.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
MeenuS-Gm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smithfield-Selma I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017

Dear Barbara,

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

The room is great! The breakfast is good! I am disappointed that there is no place to refill my water cup though. Especially since the little water on the juice machine has had the "change filter" light on since I checked in. I am going on day 3 at this hotel and I have had yet for the wifi to not kick me off after about 5 minutes! I come back to the hotel to relax and finish up work on my computer in the comfort of my room, but once I get started the internet goes from "connected, open" to "no internet". So of course there is no hope to have any sort of wifi for your phone or Netflix either! Great hotel to stay at if you bring your own water and do not need wifi connection in your room! Leah at the front desk has been the friendliest person! Clean and comfy!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
MeenuS-Gm, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Smithfield-Selma I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Dear Anking13,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay due to the wifi connection. We do have onsite water fountain located on the first floor near side exit door. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. We value your comments and welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

& Team