US$ 116
US$ 79
US$ 83
US$ 178
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn Spring Lake Fayetteville(Spring Lake)(Great Value!)
US$ 135
Hampton.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 June 2016

I reserved 2 whirl pool rooms and they don't have that. The manager told me they only have regular tub and hot water that as close as I'm going to get. Still charge me the same price and double charge my bank had to fix it. And the tub was all cracked up in the base.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontsanfordnc, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Dear Wileisa,

We are so sorry to hear that we could not come up to your expectations.

Hotel has undertaken all remedial maintenance work and hope to have very
positive stay response from all our guests.

Thanking you once again.

Regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2016

People very friendly. Not appropriate for female traveling alone. Comfortable bed. Good shower.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontsanfordnc, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Dear Ms. Donna,

We are so delighted to know that your stay here was comfortable and we met your expectations. Our hotel staff strive hard to adhere best customer service.

Again thanks a lot for taking time to review.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2016

I wanted a "day off" for Mother's Day. I decided to stay here because of the low rate. I had a great stay. The room was clean, the Internet was fast and free, there was a fridge and microwave in the room. I had a great stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo

Dear Abdullah,

We are so much grateful to you for taking time to review us and expressing kind words of appreciation for hotel amenities and services. Our staff work hard to gain best customer satisfaction.

Thanking you once again and hoping to have you here on your future stay again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2016

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontsanfordnc, Owner at Baymont by Wyndham Sanford, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2016

Reviewed 11 May 2016

First, let me simply say our organization has used this hotel for the last several years with no issues. This year, the new management proved to be disorganized, unaccommodating and completely lacking customer service. I reserved 9 rooms for our tournament to be used by VIPs and boaters. I had been working with Sina, who bent over backwards to help us make this a success. Unfortunately, when it came the week of the tournament, the management did everything in their power to totally screw up everything Sina and I had coordinated. I was told reservation numbers that I had were not valid, rooms were not available, when a guest was put in a room, someone else was already in there, etc. Then the night before the tournament, I received a call asking to release 4 rooms to guests that needed them after they told my guests that no rooms were available. A couple weeks after the tournament, I found that I was charged for the 4 rooms I was asked to release to other guests. I will never reserve a room at this hotel again and our organization will be using other accommodations for our VIPs.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business