All reviews fire pit cracker barrel u turn transportation museum car wash front desk walk in shower gas station king room short drive the polar express great weekend bed sheets the hotel is conveniently located off the highway top floor bathroom floor
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Stayed here on a recent business stay in the Salisbury area. Brand new Hotel. The room was quiet and the a/c worked great as it was a hot day when we were there.

No real knocks on the hotel and it was functional.

Room Tip: we were on the third floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Thank you for giving amazing service! We had a pleasant stay! It was clean friendly and beautiful! Slept like a baby. Cleaning ladies were the sweetest. Left a coconut in the room and some magazines and the cleaning lady went out of her way to give me the items I left when we're were walking to our car. We came
From econo lodge with horrible service to this beautiful place. It was cheaper, better quality and a welcoming stay that we will never forget! July 2nd, 2017. Thumbs up! seen you again next time! ❤️keep up the good work and thank you for your hospitality! It is greatly appreciated!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank christine c
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a king room for 2 nights, and it was great. The staff was very friendly and welcoming; the shower was amazing; and the room was spacious with a nice bed. No noise issues like others reported. It was refreshing to be greeted by smiling faces after a 10 hour drive. Breakfast isn't included, but there are plenty of food selections within a walking distance. Would definitely come back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

This is our second stay here. We're staying 3 nights in a King suite room. The pull out sofa is exceptionally comfortable. We got a fantastic date and requested, and received, a top floor room (odd numbered room) and our stay was quiet and pleasant. We read reviews about the noise from the fire pit and knowing we are light and early sleepers, we took that into consideration. The bed was comfy, wifi worked great. Bathroom clean and spacious. No USB plug ins, but the storage, location, and value all made this a great trip. The breakfast for purchase is good and generous portions. The convenience pantry is s plus as well. The staff couldn't be nicer or more accommodating.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Angie G
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I am a Marriott rewards member and stay at Marriotts often. This one is not a favorite. I will say that it is very clean and a lot of the staff is friendly and very nice. However, there area few things that turned me off. The bed was very uncomfortable and I did not get a good night sleep - note did my husband or my adult son. The housekeeper knocked loudly on our door at 8 am. Frankly, we were just getting up because - well, this was a mini vacation and I get up at 5 every morning. The knocking was a jolt - and when I opened the door, the housekeeper was the only person in the hall and she denied knocking. I was not mad and I was not nasty so there was no reason to deny it. We left within about 45 minutes for area activities and returned after 5 and the room had not been touched. We asked for towels and left for dinner and it was all fine when we got back. Also there was no hair dryer in the room. They claim to have them on the website and I have not been to a hotel that doesn't have hair dryers in years. Overall, it was not a disaster - but there enough little things wrong that I will likely find a different place if we end up back in this area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Mike O, General Manager at Courtyard Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Dear Nee Nee 37377,
I read your comments on Trip Advisor and I wanted to thank you for them. We do a lot of things well here and your right, my staff is very friendly and the hotel is very clean due to theire efforts each day. But in regards to the housekeepers knocking early and the hair dryer not in the room as it should have been I must apologize. I will share your comments with my team and we will improve because of them. I thank you again for staying with us and for sharing your comments regarding your stay.

JS