All reviews kitchen area great place to stay stayed here nc property
Reviewed 14 June 2017

I would recommend this place to anyone in need of a long term stay! It is great! The manager keeps the policies IN PLACE!!! If If you have concerns.. SHE is RIGHT on IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.. WENDY WRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Wendy W, Manager at Affordable Suites Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you Ginger for your most outstanding review of the hotel and staff. We strive to keep our hotel clean, safe and quiet at all times. We do appreciate you staying with us and regular guests like you make our job much more easier.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Stayed here for 8 weeks while working. The room was spacious and clean. I liked having a kitchen so I didn't have to eat out all the time. Beds are a little firm for my taste but ok. There are different types of people that are staying here mostly professional and all friendly. The manager is nice and very attentive to the surroundings and the coming and going of everyone making the place feel safe and quiet. Pricing for my room was excellent. Definitely would stay again and recommend if in area for a long while.

Room Tip: Maybe a little softer mattress
Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your kind review and the business your company brought to our hotel. We look forward to the possibility of working with you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Great place to stay. Very nice and helpful manager. Well lit with security cameras. For the most part, it is usually quite. Other guests are nice. Good to have a laundry facility on site. Just wish they had a pool.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to review our property. I am glad you noticed that we do try and provide a safe environment at all times even for individual working women that are staying with us on a regular basis.
Hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Been coming in and out of this property for the last 2wks and have taken notice that the property is ALWAYS kept clean. I see manager Wendy on property every morning maintaining the property and grounds to the highest standards that u could ever ask for as a guest. She aims to please her guest and see that every guest is comfortable. I've never seen a manager of a hotel take so much pride in her job along with the up keep of the property. Keep up the EXCELLENT WORK U DO. GREAT JOB. Will come again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Thank you very much Renee for taking the time to write a review for us. You definitely brighten up the property when you visit our hotel. I am glad that I could please you during your stay with us.

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

I was very pleased with what will be my first visit here. We like to eat at home so the kitchen stocked with dishes and pans etc was great! Our bed was comfy, and the place was nice and clean and QUIET.

Just bring things you need like paper towels, dish detergent and some coffee for the coffee pot and you will be right at home!

And Crystal is very nice that runs the office. Thank you Crystal! We will be back!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Crystal G, Manager at Affordable Suites Salisbury, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. My staff and I strive to make each guest have a pleasant and memorable stay. I will pass on your positive comments to my team. I am extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to serving you again. Take care.