All reviews cold cereal fantastic stay breakfast bar spent two nights short stay third floor waffle maker bed was comfortable fridge and microwave great place to stay the entire staff off the highway clean hotel nc transportation museum would definitely stay here again staff was friendly waffles
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We like this hotel because it is right off the highway and over the years has maintained its quality. The rooms have always been comfortable and clean, the staff friendly and the breakfast has a wide variety of food.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 20 August 2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We pride ourselves on customer service and the cleanliness of our rooms. We hope that you will be our guest again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Price was very good compared to other nearby hotels. Lobby and room was very clean spacious and comfortable. Very friendly desk and breakfast staff. Good location for travelers, right off the highway, but ask for a room facing away from the highway so you don't hear traffic noise. We didn't know this, and it was fairly quiet when we arrived late at night. We awoke to traffic noise in the am. Decent hotel breakfast, eggs, waffles, fruit sausage and variety of cereal and pastries. Good coffee. Will stay here again as it is a convenient location on the road from Virginia to Alabama!

Room Tip: Ask for room facing away from highway so you can't hear any traffic noise.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 19 August 2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all of the positive comments you said about our hotel and staff. We take pride in what we do. We hope that you will come again soon and be our guest.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel for a night after my sons registration into Livingstone College. This is a beautiful hotel for the price. When I left I told them they will be seeing more of me!! Being my son has four years to do! Breakfast in the morning. Location with lots of food options. Beds was so comfortable!! Thanks for a wonderful stay and the price can't be beat!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 14 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your kind words and hope that you will come and stay with us every time you come to visit your son or even if you are just passing through. Please be our guest again in the near future.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights while in town for a softball tourney. Worked with Shasta on the group reservation and she was wonderful to work with. We travel all over the East Coast all summer and she was the nicest, most professional person that I have dealt with!
Hotel is directly off I85 - sits back at the end of a cul-de-sac with plenty of dining options such as Chic-fil-a - Outback - Starbucks - O'Charleys etc.
Parking lot is well lit - although the road to it is not - just follow the signs.
The gentleman at check in was very nice and checked us in quickly. Lobby was spotless.
Odd number rooms are on the interstate side - even numbers on the backside. We had room 324 - it also was spotless - looks brand new. Quiet. Bathroom was decent size with a large counter.
Temperature in the room was easy to regulate. Mini fridge and microwave as standard. Plenty of plug ins for phones etc. bedside.
We did not get to have the breakfast so I can't speak on that. We did purchase items from the pantry area late one evening - a little pricey but that is standard at hotels for that convenience.
Pool is located outside - looked clean but we didn't get to use it either due to our ball schedule. Overall a wonderful property with wonderful staff and great rates. Will certainly stay here again when we are back in the area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 1 August 2017

Thank you for all of the compliments and feedback. We appreciate you staying with us and hope that you will come again soon.
We want you to know that your group was wonderful and we will welcome you back any time.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice facility. Rooms were large and very clean. The staff were very friendly. When I pulled up to check in someone was cooking hotdogs and hamburgers on a charcoal grill. I jokingly said I had time it just right. He invited me to eat. They were cooking for the guest. It was a nice surprise. Plus I got to socialize with people that was also nice. Great place to stay!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 31 July 2017

Thank you so much. We do a manager's reception every Wednesday. Usually once a month we do more than just the appetizers. I am happy you could enjoy yourself and meet some new friends. We appreciate your business and hope that you will come and stay with us again soon!