“Not as fantastic as other reviews state”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Pro-Fresh-Nals
Ranked #5 of 33 Restaurants in Ararat
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on our way through Ararat because it seemed to have good reviews.
Firstly, they have very few options for vegetarians. Secondly, no gluten free pizza bases. And thirdly we got there and they told us they don’t have EFTPOS (wish they had of told us this on the phone when we ordered).
Despite all this I hoped the pizza was going to be as great as the reviews but it wasn’t. I would say it was fine. The margarita and garlic pizza were OK, I wouldn’t recommend the vegetarian plus pizza, just seems like a whole heap of random ingredients thrown in because they aren’t meat. They don’t seem to match or go together. But I didn’t really have any other vego options.
Maybe without the issues with vegetarian choice/GF bases/eftpos issues I might have given one star extra. But in any case, we won’t stop in here again.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We like to try individual small business pizza shops rather than the large franchises and tonight were so glad we did. We ordered a family size Supreme pizza and all I can say is that it was fabulous. Heaps of toppings, so much so that I could only eat three slices and it was really tasty. The family pizza is huge and only $19! Add $2 for half and half. I'd try another pizza from the Pro-fresh-nals in a heartbeat. Great work guys!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We phoned beforehand and the pizza was ready on time. Good half and half pizza. $2 extra for this. The pizza was not too salty.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We were staying at a local motel and ordered delivery of two pizzas (Hawaiian and Supreme).
Initially we were advised delivery would be in 30 to 45 minutes. They arrived to our motel door in about 25 minutes.
The pizzas were outstanding. They seemed heavy when I held the boxes and that was because of the loads of toppings and the taste was the best.
The cost was only $15 each for large pizzas and $5 for delivery.
Great value for money.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Although they seemed a little under the pump when we went in as must have been a bit busier than expected we were told 25 minutes for our takeaway pizzas- fine for us gave us time to check in and unpack and our motel down the road. When we got back to the shop 2-3 minutes later ours were ready and off we went. Very tasty pizzas just what we needed after a full day exploring and a cool winter night.