Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews highly recommend a stay here great nights sleep smallest room wonderful wine beautiful room amazing breakfast big breakfast following morning our night stay spent nights comfy bed leo sophia host port barossa vines
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2021

Lovely attentive hosts were the icing on this stay. Big breakfast in the morning. Comfy bed in the small room.

The house cats were very friendly, seeking lap pats when siting outside in the lovely landscaped garden. Beautiful sunset from the verandah

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 1 March 2021

From the first contact with Sophia by phone to our goodbye the following morning our experience at Barossa House was beyond anything we hoped, for an impromptu night away in the Barossa to attend a concert. Sophia's welcome matched her warm response in our call and the room was beautiful, the bed so comfortable and all the little special touches so appreciated... chocolates, Port, room presentation and a fabulous breakfast on the verandah enjoying the morning and birdsong. Sophia also suggested two wonderful wineries to visit before we left for home. This stay was a wonderful experience in every way!! Thank you so much Sophia... we will definitely visit you again one day and influence any one travelling your way to call in and spend some time with you.

Reviewed 28 February 2021

The combination of the warm welcome by host Sophia and the modern taste and cleanliness of our room. Makes Barossa house a definite must destination. Nestled conveniently between Tanunda and Nuraroopta. This is one of those little secrets that I don't think can be beaten for value.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

Sophia really does an amazing job to make her guests feel welcome. From the welcome chocolates and beautiful Shiraz to the beautiful room and amazing breakfast. Cannot recommend this place enough. I had a fantastic night’s sleep with the whisper quiet a.c. And beautiful room. After my stay, Sophie recommended some fantastic wineries to me. It was such a beautiful stay and I cannot thank my hosts for truly and sincerely welcoming me. I found the beds a little hard, but I love a super plush bed. As I said, I had a great night’s sleep. Cannot fault this beautiful place.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Daren_Mallett
Reviewed 16 October 2020

The location is a few kms out of town but this is not a problem at all. We had a very friendly welcome from the owners and the cats. The we were shown our room and we were very happy, its cute and well furnished.
Netflix available on the TV was a great touch.
The cats were overly friendly and wanted cuddles all the time.
This place is how B&B should be, a family affair.

Date of stay: October 2020