Destinia.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews highly recommend a stay here great nights sleep smallest room wonderful wine beautiful room amazing breakfast big breakfast following morning our night stay spent nights comfy bed leo sophia host port barossa vines
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2021

The combination of the warm welcome by host Sophia and the modern taste and cleanliness of our room. Makes Barossa house a definite must destination. Nestled conveniently between Tanunda and Nuraroopta. This is one of those little secrets that I don't think can be beaten for value.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

Sophia really does an amazing job to make her guests feel welcome. From the welcome chocolates and beautiful Shiraz to the beautiful room and amazing breakfast. Cannot recommend this place enough. I had a fantastic night’s sleep with the whisper quiet a.c. And beautiful room. After my stay, Sophie recommended some fantastic wineries to me. It was such a beautiful stay and I cannot thank my hosts for truly and sincerely welcoming me. I found the beds a little hard, but I love a super plush bed. As I said, I had a great night’s sleep. Cannot fault this beautiful place.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Daren_Mallett
Reviewed 16 October 2020

The location is a few kms out of town but this is not a problem at all. We had a very friendly welcome from the owners and the cats. The we were shown our room and we were very happy, its cute and well furnished.
Netflix available on the TV was a great touch.
The cats were overly friendly and wanted cuddles all the time.
This place is how B&B should be, a family affair.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

Beautiful house in great location with a lovely host. Thank you Sophia for your hospitality. Located just across from the walking / bike track with several cellar doors nearby. Fantastic breakfast. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MRPAX1
Reviewed 13 July 2020

We had to cancel, free of charge, but still got debited on our creditcard,, no reply via booking site, via email and via their own website! So no thank you, never again ! Cannot understand why you treat guests this way if you want to stay in business.

Date of stay: March 2020