The older part of the motel which we stayed in is just that, old. The rooms are dated and in need of help but it seems overnight options in Barossa are limited and or much more costly. We got much more value in Melbourne and Portland for $150 than in the Barossa. This accommodation was promoted as gay friendly however perhaps the female bar tender didn't get the memo! She certainly seemed friendly enough with the locals present. Bad bar service aside, two drinks of spirits in the hotel/restaurant cost $19.00! On the upside the young male who assisted us in the morning over continental breakfast was much more welcoming. Breakfast was included and was a good start to our days drive ahead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hotel offers standard accommodation in 40 rooms and luxury accommodation in our 10 studios. Our Tavern and Garden Restaurants serve food 7 days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We maintain a wide selection of wines, mainly from local wineries. We are located at the heart of the Barossa Valley within walking distance to several wineries and cellar doors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Barossa Weintal Hotel / Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barossa Weintal Hotel / Tanunda
- Flag Barossa Weintal Tanunda
- Barossa Weintal Hotel / Motel Barossa Valley/Tanunda, Australia