Given the reviews we read on trip advisor we were forewarned what to expect. Our initial feeling was one of relief as the property presents well from the outside. The room appeared clean yet dated but we were satisfied that our choice would meet our needs.
It rarely rains here but it did overnight and we could not sleep from 4 am due to the water pouring through corroded gutters outside our window. This is a two storey property and we were on the ground floor.
While the breakfast was adequate for $14, the officious nature of the staff member on duty over the two mornings made this less that a welcome start to the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hotel offers standard accommodation in 40 rooms and luxury accommodation in our 10 studios. Our Tavern and Garden Restaurants serve food 7 days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We maintain a wide selection of wines, mainly from local wineries. We are located at the heart of the Barossa Valley within walking distance to several wineries and cellar doors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Booking.com so you can book your Barossa Weintal Hotel / Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barossa Weintal Hotel / Tanunda
- Flag Barossa Weintal Tanunda
- Barossa Weintal Hotel / Motel Barossa Valley/Tanunda, Australia