I think the only reason you would stay here is if you are over the limit to drive home. On the gourmet weekend we booked and paid to stay here in a spa room for one night. After checking in we found the room to be quite noisy due to other guests and the poor sound insulation of the 70's rooms.
As we didn't drink as much as we thought we might at the gourmet weekend, we waited in the room watching tv for a couple of hours then drove home to our own bed. I wouldn't recommend this for any sort of romantic getaway. Rather, it's an adequate place to crash for the night if you're over the limit to drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hotel offers standard accommodation in 40 rooms and luxury accommodation in our 10 studios. Our Tavern and Garden Restaurants serve food 7 days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We maintain a wide selection of wines, mainly from local wineries. We are located at the heart of the Barossa Valley within walking distance to several wineries and cellar doors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Barossa Weintal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barossa Weintal Hotel / Tanunda
- Flag Barossa Weintal Tanunda
- Barossa Weintal Hotel Barossa Valley/Tanunda, Australia