Meriton Suites Southport(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
Woodroffe Hotel(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
US$ 61
  • Restaurant
Crystal Bay on the Broadwater(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$ 226
US$ 216
Arrival Lodge(Southport)
US$ 55
US$ 49
US$ 73
US$ 70
Orbitz.com
Mantra at Sharks(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$ 84
US$ 80
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsuniversity hospitallight railthe gold coastaustralia fair shopping centreprivate hospitalqueen bedfamily roompleasant staycar parktram serviceroom was spotlessstayed one nighttram lineshower headsurfers paradiseone bedroom apartmentmotel
Reviewed 11 June 2017

This motel was a great place to stay when we booked in to have a balloon ride in the early morning. It was well priced and very clean with friendly staff.
It has the added advantage of being across the road from the light rail so you could easily stay here and get to the beach, restaurants etc in surfers.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

We chose earls court because it was close to the Gold Coast private where I was to have an operation the next day. We requested a ground floor room and we were given 1 and at the time we told the person taking the booking I was disabled and going into hosp for an operation. On arriving we found it was an underground carpark and there was around 9 steps to get up to our floor. We were allowed to unload our stuff at front of complex and take it thru to the room which did make things easier. I had to have a shower before going to hosp and as soon as I tilted the shower head towards me it fell off in my hand and it was obvious it had been broken and pushed up out of the way. It was a great size room with plenty of room for extras if u needed. The room had a double and 2 singles great for a family. The staff were helpful on arrival which is always a bonus

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vlandren
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Really well priced, extremely clean, courteous staff, good location, comfortable bed, great pool area, good car park, easy check in and out. The motel is quiet and I had a good night sleep. You can tell it's managed very well.
I'll definitely stay here again in the future.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

It was a good motel. It was having renovation when we visited so we had to enter reception from other path. The receptionist was good & friendly. We found it a nice place. It was a calm area which was a little outside the main Gold Coast city. It had tram service just in front which made it easy.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2017

This motel is currently undergoing refurbishment. I stayed here while my husband was in the Gold Coast University Hospital. I have nothing but praise for the friendliness, compassion and overall caring of the people I met behind the counter.
The motel maybe older, but it is clean, comfortable and most of all welcoming. My husband and I would love to return one day, for an actual holiday, not hospital treatment.
Thank you for your hospitality. The other great thing of course it it's close proximity to the tram line.

Room Tip: My room was at the back of the motel and it was so quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo