Open today: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
SUPER FUNN!!

They have amazing escape rooms and awesome staff. If you're looking for a scary escape room i 100... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Georgina_m02
A must do experience

Reviewed 28 June 2021
LABell65
Brisbane, Australia
via mobile

All reviews game master great fun awesome host team building jump scares puzzle room visited today would recommend this to anyone a lot of fun these guys awesome place puzzles executions cottage santa hints props
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

the staff were so rude, they stuffed up our game. i honestly wouldn’t go back there myself after the experience i had.

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank mirandag985
Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

You HAVE to do at least one of these amazing Escape Rooms. The game masters are fantastic, and the post game review is hilarious! The riddles and puzzles are clever and challenging. There are a couple of cool surprises too. The rooms are well set up. This was my first Escape Room but it will not be my last. Great venue Seraphim!
A visit here would be the perfect present for your hard to buy for people.

Date of experience: June 2021
1  Thank LABell65
Reviewed 13 June 2021 via mobile

The challenge was just what we needed. The room was was well done with just the right amount of light and the puzzles to match. The little add ons that made the experience better was well worth it. A must do!

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 9 May 2021

We had an absolutely unparalleled experience with Ethyn and Zoe tonight. We were very early (enthusiastic) and Ethyn accommodated us immediately and was funny and personable from the minute we walked up the stairs. The foyer and lobby are immaculate and the games we played (Executioner’s Toolshed and Atonement) were among some of the best I’ve ever played as a Gamemaster and enthusiast- Atonement takes top prize as my favourite of all time. You can really tell the love and pure passion that goes into making these experiences the best possible and I cannot speak highly enough of Seraphim and the two employees who made our experience beyond fantastic even though we were in their hair for over 4 hours all told. We will be raving about this experience for a very long time!
Isaac, Maddy & Ebony

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 29 April 2021

The owner is lovely and our game master (Sam) was such a treat. He was polite, funny and informative. My wife and I travel around doing escape rooms, so on our honeymoon we had to do the scariest escape room in Brisbane (executioners toolshed). We also did the Atonement room and loved it. The place is really cool and the rooms are awesome. Love.

Date of experience: April 2021