“Mixed bag”

Green Turtle Cafe & Bar
Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in Agnes Water
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 43
Description: Green Turtle Cafe & Bar is located onsite at Sandcastles1770 Motel and Resort in Agnes Water. We are open for Breakfast at 7am until 11am and Dinner from 5.30pnm until late. We have a fully licensed bar including freshly made cocktails and Bargara Brewing Companies Thirsty Turtle Lager on tap!
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Really wanted to like this place more from the start. Nicely styled and a good feel. Extremely friendly service from the waitress who we assumed must be the owner?
The food was definitely not bad, but patchy. Ribs were good, but chips on plate cold. Wife had the curry with prawns and it was super spicy, despite assurances that it was suitable for a broad range of tastes. The prawns were obviously imported bullets.
Kids had a pizza that was pretty good.
Excellent choice of beers and drinks.
I would rate 3.5 stars if that was possible.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Service was great. Staff very friendly and as for the food, incredible. We got pizza and I would have to say that it was the best pizza I have had! Highly recommend

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The staff are friendly and very approachable, the food is good, not overly priced, we actually went back a second night as is was good, plus they had a good selection of wine which was not overly marked up either

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

My son and I stayed at Sandcastles last week and had the pleasure of dining in the attached restaurant - Green Turtle Cafe. I think the word cafe far under describes the range and variety of food choices. Our first night saw us dining in the restaurant with a lovely tropical feel. My son had a pizza which was so huge that it lasted a couple of meals. I had the creamy vegetarian rissotto and holy smokes! I was in Heaven. Every morsel was a surprise of creamy goodness with perfectly cooked rice. Our next night we did a take away of the veggie burgers and it was just as delicious and well prepared. Our last night I tried the Pumpkin and Walnut Salad and I still have that delicate sweet flavour in my mind. The front of house staff are just divine, especially Stephanie, a warm, caring human who radiates love and sunshine. We had one breakfast there and it also left us wanting more! I would totally recommend this restaurant. There is a different feel in the vibes, the food and the staff then when we last visited in December 16. Give this place a go, it won't disappoint!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We were told by taxi driver to try this place out and it could not be faulted the calamari come first and fast ,the risotto and 3 lobster tails came next all gluten free ,then the deserts what more can I say . A must try in Agnes

Date of visit: August 2017