“Indore is Heaven for youngster” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Indore

Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Indore,Madhya Pradesh
“Indore is Heaven for youngster”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2010

Indore ,a commercial capital of Madhya pradesh also known as " Mini- Bombay" is HEAVEN for youngester . It has everything what requires to live life joyfully. For Food Lover there are many famous places like 56- Shop where you can get all varities of execellent food from sweets to namkeen , Secondly ,Sarafa is also one of the heaven for food loving people its speciality is SWEETS with the twinkling stars up in the sky during the nights. For the travel infact indore is no way back there are many places like Mandav, Tincha fall, Shitlamata Fall,Choral etc which is wonders on the earth. In short i will like to say : I LOVE MY CITY INDORE

“my dream come true”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2010

it was a great to bee in indore .its people its food especialy poha are excelent. but traffic is such ae wierd . i verymuch like indore zoo especiaaly its white tiger. der peoples nature was up to mark.

Hyderabad
3 helpful votes
“Heart Beat of India”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2010

I visited Indore, and the very name tells me that this city of food loving people and the rich heritage of Holkar Daynasty had something for me. I tool on my Jet (Jet Airelines) and once landed in Indore I could see the wonderful and attractive yellow color or "Poha" (puffed-rice) and was amazing, 2 down for the road already. Its a place where like flavours of life, one can see the flavours taking form in its famous namkeen's. Aks for anything and people will be willing to make sure u taste each of the creation and I bet u will pack each one of them. Indore also has amazing Holkar Dynasty heritages and also places like Mandu and Ujjain which are near to the city and worth visitig... All in all its Indore... (INcredible Diversified Original Rich Experience)....

1 Thank spshinde
2 helpful votes
“indore”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2010

date :31 may 2002
Indore called the industrial capital of M.P.
we (me and my family) came here primarily for education purpose but since then we never moved out to any other city. The food, hospitality and warmth with which people meet each other sight seeing and recent mammoth malls build in the city are prime center for tourist attraction.i particularly enjoy window shopping

3 helpful votes
“indore my dream city”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2010

when i came to indore i was very exited to wandering here and there. i saw good parks ,museum,zoo and many more exiting places .in cleanliness indore is just rated 3 out of 5.there are many good theaters in indore with dolby surround sound . i like indore very much .its my dream city.thanks for reading by review.
My name is mohit chourasia my mobile no. [-----] my e-mail id is [----]

3 Thank rocking26guy

Been to Indore? Share your experiences!